CYOA - The Beach House - Part 1

Notes:  I couldn't decide who to do my next story with, so I decided to do ALL OF THEM

Notes:  I couldn't decide who to do my next story with, so I decided to do ALL OF THEM. This is a choose your own adventure story. There will be one point in the story where you can choose what happens. You get to choose which guy you want to end up with. You'll have to then go to the chapter that corresponds with your choice. Have fun until then!

Warnings: none

Words: 5.5k

----------

Shooting for Bohemian Rhapsody was coming to a close. You were both sad and relieved at the same time. This was your first big movie set and you were sad to see it end. As a production assistant, you weren't that important to the overall movie. Not like an actor or director or even a makeup person. Just someone who ran around doing the little things that needed to be done. But, the good part about your job is that you got to be friends with everyone. Especially the actors.

You got to know each of the guys fairly well. You would have small chats here and there with them, but it wasn't until a couple weeks into shooting that they actually started to be interested in you. You began to notice how each of them remembered small facts that you had told them. Small details about your life that you might have forgotten you said. But, they remembered. And it shocked you. You were insignificant in the eyes of the movie, but the people who were important also found you important.

It got to the point where you were going out for drinks with them quite a bit. Mainly Ben, Gwilym, and Joe. Rami would come every once in a while, but he had to work more than the others because he was in more scenes. You were still friends with him though, just not as much as the others.

There were times when you would be out with them and you could swear that they went out of their ways to be around you more than the other guys. Each of them did it a little differently though. Ben would always try to usher you somewhere with his hand on the small of your back. Trying to keep connected to you as much as he possibly could. Gwil would be extra sweet, making sure you were always comfortable and had everything you needed or wanted. He would check up on you both during a day of filming and whenever you went out as a group. And Joe would try to make you laugh. He would tell you jokes all the time, but when he really found out what your sense of humor was, you could tell he began tailoring jokes just for you.

You had never been the recipient of such pure affection. People who liked you for you. People who didn't care where you came from or where you were going. They just liked being around you. This was important because you had come from a rich family. Not a very well-known family, about as unknown as a rich family can get, but still very rich nonetheless.

Your entire life you were looked at through the lenses of your wealth. Sure, your parents kept you pretty grounded, but that didn't stop other people from only seeing the material things. They thought that because you came from a rich family, you must be spoiled and rude and snobby. None of these things were true, but it didn't stop them from thinking that way. Because no one really stopped to know you for you.