CYOA - The Beach House - Joe's Ending

Warnings: SMUT (18+) (domination kink, a small amount of choking, beach sex)

Words: 2.3k

----------

"Joe," you answered after a long awkward pause. Once his name left your lips, you were sure of it. He made you laugh and you felt so comfortable around him. Even your time on the beach earlier in the night felt so romantic and wonderful. You looked over at Joe. His eyes were wide and his mouth was slightly open. You laughed at his expression. Rami patted Joe's shoulder.

"Well, there you have it. Drinks?" He stood up which signaled that the game was over. You all acted as if nothing happened. Everyone, except you, began drinking some more. Getting wasted as the night went on. You also noticed that Joe wasn't drinking either. As you were watching everyone, you realized that you had left your towel down by the beach. You had put the umbrella away, but you forgot to grab your towel.

You put down your drink and tried to slip out of the house to quickly grab the towel and come back completely unnoticed. You put down the drink you had been nursing and quietly walked out the back door. It was dark outside. The only semblance of light came from the house and the moon. When you got down to the shoreline, the tide had come in a bit and was very close to your towel. You picked it up and starting whipping it around to get the sand out of it. Softly grumbling to yourself about how you could forget the towel down here.

The sounds of the waves crashing against the shore filled your ears again. It distracted you as you stared out into the blackness of the water and night. You heard footsteps coming down the wooden stairs behind you. You turned to see Joe rushing down them to meet you.

"Joe?" you chuckled. His feet hit the sand and he was almost scrambling to be by your side. He was slightly out of breath. "What are you doing down h-"

"Did you mean what you said in there?" He asked. His puppy dog eyes barreling into you. You could see them as plain as day with the moon shining into them.

"I, uh..." you were shocked he would be so forward with you. You let out a breath. "Yes, I meant it." You let a smile creep across your face. Thinking back, you couldn't imagine it being anyone other than Joe.

"Really?" he breathed out. His body relaxing. You nodded. He smiled like he was trying to keep it back, but couldn't anymore. "I have been in love with you for so long, you don't understand." You felt brave and stepped closer to him. Filling the gap of space between you.

"I like you too, Mazzello," you looked up at him with doe eyes. His fingers brushed against the bottom of your chin as you stared at his lips. They came crashing down into yours, just like the waves on the beach. You dropped the towel at your feet, knowing that what was happening was much more important. The kisses just got hungrier as you wrapped your arms around his neck and he yanked your hips closer to his. Pulling you flush against his body. Once he got more confident, his hands slowly trailed to your lower back and then down to your ass. Grasping it harshly in his hands. You whined at the feeling. It hurt, but it felt so good at the same time. He broke the kiss.