CYOA - The Beach House - Part 2

Warnings: Swearing, talk about kinks, references to sex (nothing bad yet)

Words: 6.1k

----------

There was a limo waiting to pick you up when you walked out of the airport. A well-dressed man was holding a sign with your last name on it. When you walked up to the man, you smiled.

"Ms. Y/L/N?" He asked.

"Yup, that's me." You assured him. He drove you to your beach house, past the big gate entrance into the neighborhood. It didn't look like much from the road, but once you got inside, you remembered how big it was. Everything was white and modern looking. All of the latest appliances and art, just what your family deserved in your parent's eyes. Every room was huge. The kitchen, the TV room, the living room, the bedrooms, the bathrooms, the gym. Everything was bigger than it needed to be. It was all an open floor plan as well which just made it seem that much bigger.

You walked through the hallway with all the bedrooms and entered the one you used to take all the time. In everyone's eyes, it was your bedroom. You plopped your bags down on the bed. It was completely white, except for some gray sheets and blankets on the bed. It was a king, of course, and one entire wall was a glass sliding door. If you opened it, it led out to a pool and deck area. You always thought it was a bit much to have a pool when the beach was a few yards away.

There were three more bedrooms just like yours. They all opened out to the pool with the sliding glass doors. There were six bedrooms in all in this house. The perfect amount for you and your friends. You began to unpack, letting the ocean air fill your room from the opened glass door. You loved the smell of it. The saltiness in the air mixing with the soothing sounds of the waves crashing against the shore. It was very calming to you.

You spent the day making sure the house was in good condition. Cleaning up any dirt or dust, making sure everything worked properly and that all of the bedrooms were ready for guests. You went shopping and stocked the fridge with a nice mixture of healthy and awful foods and a good amount of alcohol. You even walked down to the beach and stood on the shore for a couple of minutes. Taking in the beautiful sunset as it dipped below the shoreline. The orange glow bouncing off the waves in such a beautiful shimmering way. You fell asleep with the sliding door open. The wind blowing your curtains into your room. You had wanted to feel the ocean air for as long as possible. It just happened that you fell asleep before closing the door. You weren't worried though. You knew this neighborhood had amazing security and no one would try to come in through the open door.

The next morning, you woke up in a haze. You had thrown your covers off in the night due to the sun streaming into your room and making it super hot. You groggily got up and closed the glass door, hoping your room would cool off quickly. You grabbed your phone and looked at the time. 8:50 am. Everyone was supposed to get to the front gate by 9:15. You started to scramble. Quickly throwing on a bikini as underwear, knowing you guys would probably go swimming as soon as they got settled, a flowy shirt and some short-shorts. The perfect beach attire. You also threw on some makeup. Just a little eyeliner and mascara to lighten up your face.