33: Unexpected

•—++—•KIM HAEWON•—++—•

"I think this one suits you more" Jia excitedly grabbed the white simple dress the she saw on my closet. "I didn't know you have a dress! You always wear t-shirts, hoodies, jeans and shorts" I quietly chuckle and nodded in agreement. "They were comfortable for me"

"Oh do you have a little sister?" She exclaimed soon as she saw another dress, I forgot that's still in there. "No, that's actually mine. I used to wear it a lot before" It was my favorite. "Oh did someone gave it to you?" She asked, her eyes still admiring the dress. "This must be expensive" She mumbled but I heard it anyways.

"It was from my mom, she gave it to me when I turned 10" I blurted out, and sat down to my bed. "O-Oh! I'm s-sorry I shouldn't have aske—" I cut her off by saying its alright, she already what happened before since we talk about it yesterday.

I called her when I got home.

"L-Lets get you ready then!" She closed my closet and gave me the dress she picked earlier.

~~~~~

"I'll go now Haewon-ah, I still have to meet Chenle at the mall" Her smiled widened when she said the dolphin's name. "Oh, are you going to a date with him?" I decided to tease her a bit.

Knowing the she likes Chenle makes me excited, and I think Chenle feels the same way about her too. The way he acts around her is so obvious.

"N-No! W-We're just g-going to h-hangout!" I started laughing at her reddening face. "No need to be defensive Ms. Yoo Jia" She pouted and sent me a little glare. I looked at my watch and looked back at her again after. "You should get going, I still have 30 minutes before meeting Jisung" We hugged each other before she bid her goodbye and I sat down the couch waiting for Jisung to arrived.

After 2 minutes I heard a knock on my door.

Its still early for Jisung to arrive?

Stil I opened the door excitedly.

But I wasn't expecting the person I saw.

"Haewonie, how are you?" I felt my tears threatening to fall, he was smiling at me. He still looks almost the same, but got a lot taller. "H-How?--" I wasn't able to finish my sentence when he immediately hugged me tight. "Its been 5 years when I last hugged you"

The tears I was holding back finally fell. He carressed my back and kissed the top of my head.

"I missed you so much little sis"

~~~~~

"Do you still keep in touch with Dad?" I shook my head while we're walking. He insisted that he'll walk with me 'til we get to my destination.

I also told Jisung to just wait for me at the Amusement Park, since that's where our first date will take place. He refused at first but I successfully made him agree after a while.

"Sadly, no" I answered, its been a year when I left and I haven't talk to him eversince I walked out of the house.

"Oh" Was all he said he placed his hand on top of my head. "I still hate you by the way" I muttered under my breath, and he seemes to heard it. "Why?" He stopped in front of me. "You didn't do your promise back then"

"What promise-- oh" He scratched the back of his head and smiled sadly at me. "I'm sorry I wasn't able to do my promise, but don't worry, I'm now here again with you and I won't be gone again" I returned the smile and nodded.

"Haewon-ah you're he-- Juwon hyung? Why are you with Haewon?" I could really see it on his face, jealousy. "Oh you two know each other?" I asked, I'm sure I heard it right, Jisung called oppa 'Juwon hyung'.

"We're classmates" Jisung answered that made my eyes widened. I turned to my brother and saw him looking at me nervously. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you!" I let out a sigh and said 'fine'.

"Well, I should get going now, bye!" He looked at me with that teasing look at laughed.

"You guys seemed close" I turned my head soon as I heard him. "Its just that... we haven't seen each other for a long time" We started walking to the entrance  of the Amusement park. "How long?" He asked. "5 years"

"Oh, sorry I didn't know" He gave me an apologetic look. "Its okay!" I laughed at him, then I realized we were already at the entrance. "Lets not talk about that anymore, okay? Lets just enjoy this day!"

I smiled at him, he nodded and held my hand.

~~~~~

A/N:
I'm so sorry this was late! This chapter was supposed to be published yesterday and I thought it was already published but it wasn't, I'm really sorry!

Anyway! Imma go and write their date real quick. But I can't promise to publish it today, is it okay? I'll be busy this week with school and that sucks tbh.

Thank you for patiently waiting for an update, see ya!