Part 3

(IDK about you but the song above just reminded me about Bill)

BILLS POV

                                                                                  (THE NEXT MORNING)

I wake up and look over at Pinetree's bed. He's gone. I get up a stretch then go downstairs. "Good morning." I say. I hope one day they'll forgive me for what I did but for now I have to be on my best behavior. 

"Bill." Six-Ford says rudely. I sigh. This is going to be a long day.

"Look. I get why you hate me, but can't we try to be friends."

"Yeah, let me try to be friends with the demon  who tried killing me and my family. Great idea." Ford says sarcastically.

"Ford. I'm trying and I'm sorry. I really am. I hate myself for what I did. Okay? It's a family business and if I didn't try my parents would have tried killing me. Okay? That's what happens when you turn 15 in my family." I say, trying not to yell. "I know. Shitty excuse but true."

"Bill, you over a million fucking years old."

"No. I'm not. That wasn't me millions of years ago. It was my older brother, William. I know it sounds like bullshit but it's not. You don't have to believe me but I want you to."

"I believe you." I turn around to see Pinetre-Dipper standing by the door.

"You do?" I ask not believing him.

"Yes. You may have seemed like you wanted to do it but I don't think you that good at lying." 

"Thank you Pinetree."

"Dipper." He says.

"Right."

"Dipper, how could you believe his bullshit?"  Ford asks.

"I just do. It's not bullshit Ford."

"Well if Dipper believes him so do I." Shoo-Mable  says.

"And if both of them believe him, I do to Ford." Stan says walking into the room.

"He tried to fucking kill us!" 

"Ford-"

"Don't. Fucking don't Stan." Ford says getting up and walking out of the room.

Sigh "I'll go get him." Stan says.

"Sorry." I say.

"Don't be. Even though you almost killed me and my fucking brother it's all good. When Dipper says he trusts someone he means it. He know who to trust and who not to trust. You should see his YouTube channel. It's so-"

"Mable." Dipper says. 

"Sorry." She giggles.

"What's YouTube?"

"Oh right. You don't know anything about being human." Grumble

"What was that?" I ask. It came from my body.

"When was the last time you ate?" Dipper says heading to the stove.

"I don't know."

"Your just hungry. I'll make us some eggs so we don't have to have Stancakes."

"Stancakes?"

"Pancakes with Stan's hair."

"Oh."

"Yeah." He giggles. He looks so cute. I think, my face heating up.

"Why is my face so hot?" I ask.

"I don't know. Are you embarrassed? Or maybe your just hot. Although you weren't a few minutes ago."

"Wait, it's going away weird."

"Dip I think you need to teach Bill about being a human."

"No shit Sherlock."

"Mable." Mable says. Dipper smacks her.

"Shut up." I laugh at that. Definitely siblings. His laugh is so cute. I look at Dipper who is staring at me and smiling.

"Thanks Dipper." I say smirking. 

"Fuck! Stay out of my head Bill."

"Yeah, no." 

"Bill, I swear to fucking god."

"Language." (Anyone understand that reference? Maybe? Okay.)

"BILL!" He shouts.

"Fine, fine. I'll try but that's the best I'll do." He rolls his eyes. 

"Fine."

"So Dip-Dop, what are we doing today?"

"Teaching Bill how to be human." He says putting eggs and a weird stick with spikes in front of me.

"Um, how do I-"

"Here." Dipper grabs the stick and says, "Fork." Then stabs the eggs with it. He then takes my hand wraps it around the-uh fork.

"What do I do now?" He shows me with his own. I eat the eggs and ask, "What do I do with the fork and disk?" Dipper grabs them then puts them in the sink. 

"Okay, Mable. Ready to teach him how to be human?" They teach me everything. Literally. Even the gross stuff.

"Stan's gonna have to give him 'the talk' like he did when I was in your body." Mables says.