Part 10

DIPPERS POV

"No reason." He says. Lier.  I think. He flinches. Barely. 

"Anyways, I wanted to ask you, why did you tell Wendy and Lady Susan we were dating?" I ask. I feel myself getting pissed. "I mean, Wendy didn't even know I was gay. But, now she does because you  basically told her." He shifts.

"Sorry, I did it to embarrass you. I didn't realize it was such a big deal for humans."

"Well, it is a big deal. Some people don't accept gays. I don't know why. But, I don't know if Wendy is homophobic or not. I mean, I doubt it but what if she is." At this point I'm starting to panic. "What if she hates me because I'm gay. What if-"

"If she hates you based off who you like or love, she's an asshole." I calm down a bit. "She shouldn't judge you. Besides, she's super chill so I doubt she'll say anything."

"Yeah. Still." I say.

"Dipper?"

"Coming! Stay here." I head downstairs. When I go downstairs I'm picked up and sqeezed. "Can't-breath.." I get out.

"Ha ha. Sorry dude. Just got happy. So good to you. Pterodactyl bro. " I laugh.

"Nice to see you too." 

"Dipper! Are you okay? You weren't answering your phone and-"

"I'm fine. As I told Mable, I forgot to turn on my phone. I'm fine Gruncle Ford."

"I knew you were fine kid. Ford over here thought Bill had done something to you." I freeze.

"Don't worry dude. They told me everything. I agree with Ford, but I trust you." Soos says. I let out the breath I didn't even realize I was holding.

"Thanks Soos."

"No problem dude. Though if something happens, I told you so. Okay?" I let out a laugh.

"Okay." I think then call, "Bill! Come on down."

"Coming!" He says after a minute.

"Dude, he was in you room!" 

"Calm down Soos. It's fine."

"Fine, yeah. You can say that again when he starts another fu-freaking apocalypse!" Whoa, he's really upset. Soos never  curses. 

"Soos-"

"What do you need Pine-" He stops looking at Soos.

"It's okay. He knows."

"Demon." Soos says. Bill looks at me. Soos notices and says, "Just because he's chill with you doesn't mean I am dude."

"Okay." Bill says.

"Don't try to-Wait, what?"

"I said, 'Okay.'" 

"But...But..You..What? Your not going to try to make a deal?"

"I don't make deals anymore. I don't have any 'powers' but, I can still read minds. So watch what you think."