Part 9

(A/N: I had to! LOL. And sorry for those thinking "they're going to get together this part!" Sorry but *SPOILER* they are not....) (sorry)

BILLS POV

"I-I don't know Mable. I just had a feeling he was telling the truth. I can't explain it but I just know somehow that it wasn't him." I heard Pinetree say. Shooting Star sighs.

"If you say so Dip. It's just hard to believe him. I mean he says it wasn't him but how do you explain all the shit Ford has said about him."

"He said it was his brother. I believe him. That's all I can say. Maybe my gut is wrong, but I'm choosing to believe him."

"All right. But-just, keep your phone on. Okay?"

"Okay. I promise Mable."

"Awkward sibling hug?" I hear Shooting Star ask.

"Akward sibling hug." 

"Pat! Pat!" They say at the same time. 

"I'm gonna call the Grunkles and Soos."

"What? Soos is here?"

"Yeah. He came while you were gone. That's one of the reasons we were trying to get a hold of you." 

"Oh. Well hurry and go call them so I can see Soos."

"Bill can't be down when he comes though. I mean, yeah Soos is chill but if we have to tell him about Bill... I'd rather not."

"Okay. I'll call him up and we'll hang here until Soos and the Gruncles get here. Then he can stay. I doubt he's ever taken a shower or changed since yesterday so he can do that." They start heading off the roof, so I quickly leave their room and run to the living room. 

"Bill!" Pinetree calls from upstairs. 

"What?" 

"Come here!" I go upstairs. Shooting Star gives him a weird look then leaves. "So, Soos is going to be here soon. But, since he, obviously, knows about you, you have to stay up here."

"Okay." I say. I already knew that.

"How did you already know?"

"How-but-what?" I stutter. He's read my mind once. Could it be because of his-No. No. But just to be sure.... "Uh, Pinetree?"

"I have no clue how I read your mind." He says.

"What are your parents names?"

"What?"  He looks confused.

"What are your parents names?"

"Mia and Ethan Pines. Why?"  (A/N I chose random names b/c IDK what the names actually are)  Shit. But- of course they changed their last names.