Part 7

BILLS POV

"That joke was worse than Gruncle Stan's and his jokes are awful." Dipper says. I laugh. I look into my hat, and reach my hand inside.

"If you don't mind me asking, why do you wear nice shit?"

"Nice way to put it. 'Nice shit.' Good wording Pine-Dipper." I have to choke out his name. I'm still not used to it, Pinetree suits him.

 "You know," He says looking away. "You can still call me Pinetree. It's weird having you call me Dipper." It would be even weirder if you called me my real name. 

"Thanks Pinetree. So," I smirk, "What is your real name?" I put the money down. We get up and leave the diner. Pinetree (thank the lord I can call him that now) hasn't looked at me since I asked. We get to the car. He unlocks it and we get inside. 

"Now that we aren't inside I can do this." He look at me. "STOP FUCKING READING MY MIND!!!!!" He takes a deep breath as he turns on the car. "Thank you." Then drives toward the Mystery Shack.

"Whoa! Calm down Pinetree." I say. I've don't think I've ever seen him this angry.  

"Then stop reading my mind." I think then smirk. He glances at me and groans. "Oh no..."

"Oh yes. You tell me your real name, I'll stop reading your mind." I hold out my hand. He pulls over and looks at me.

"I shouldn't have to make a deal. You should respect my privacy and stay the fuck out of my mind." 

"Yeah, no. I don't do anything for free. Its either a deal, or.." I read your mind.  I say in his mind.

"Fuck you Bill."

"Gladly.." I mumble. Then my face heats up. I realize what I just said. I don't think Pinetree heard.

"Fine." He sticks out his hand, "Deal." I shake it. "Mason." He mumbles.

"What was that?" I say. Even though I heard it clearly, I just want to give him a hard time.

"My name is Mason!" He yells then puts his head in his hands. Knowing he was upset about something I awkwardly pat his back, not knowing hoe to deal with an upset human.

"William Bill Cipher." He looks up at me.

"What?"

"My real name. William Bill Cipher."

Should I leave Cipher messages at the end of chapters?