Make It Up Take It Down

It's been two weeks since Zena's and Neil's "date", if you would like to call it that. Archie would prefer the term "hanging out", but who each their own. Zena has barely spoken to Archie unless it was on missions, or the occasional hey, nothing more nothing less. And it was bothering Archie to say the least.

The Titans were currently in Aries' class, doing basic sparring. Ares looks up from his clip board, "Ad ease soldiers. Today you'll be working in duos to get to know each other better through fighting." Ares explains as Oddie sighs, "Why am I not surprised." He shakes his head as Herry chuckles. "Can we choose who we spar?" Zena asks as she wanted to spar with Neil since he wasn't much of a challenge to beat.

"No, I will choose your partners. Jay and Neil." Aries answers, listing out the names. Jay.. their leader, against Neil.. okay Aries. "And Archie and Zena." Aries concludes, putting down his clipboard. "Wait, what? You don't expect me to work with him." Zena says, pointing at Archie as the purple haired boy rolled his eyes. "You guys are a team and that's final, you need someone more your strength instead of the weakest link Zena if you want to beat Archie's score." Aries answers truthfully, looking towards Neil who was currently looking at his self in the mirror.

"Fine, I'll work with him. Get ready to see your protege get beaten up." Zena surrenders, stretching out her arms as Aries chuckles. "It wasn't a discussion, but show me what you got." Aries encourages as he gets out a timer. "The objective is simple, use your weapons against each other, the first one to disarm the other, wins." Aries explains as the door open as Hermes sticks his head in. "Aries, Hera needs you." Heremes says as he holds open the door.

"Okay, be right back kids. If you disarm your opponent, let me know when I come back. You may begin." Aries says as he leaves, closing the door. "So, we cool?" Zena hears from behind her as she turns her head around to see an Archie with lustful eyes wanting forgiveness. "Yeah I guess, for now." Zena answers, mumbling the last part. "I heard that, anyways lets get to work." He says, taking out his whip as he flicks it around, warming up. "How does he always hear me?" Zena thinks as she brings out her shockers, twirling them around in her hands.

"Ready when you are." Zena tilts her head at the boy as he smirks, "I'm always ready." He says as he swings his whip at her as she turns on the electricity in her Shocker, throwing it in the direction of his whip. It gets tangled in the whip, as Archie reels it back in smoothly, grabbing the shocker and turning off the electricity. "Give that back." Zena sternly says as Archie smirks, putting it in his back pocket. "Come get it." He taunts as she changes at him, throwing the other Shocker to which he weaves out the way, just to be met with a punch to the face, catching her shocker, she's about how stab him with until he uses the cord of his whip to block the way. "You're getting better." He compliments as her grip falters slightly and he takes advantage, kicking her backwards, making her stumble.

She huffs as he just laughs, "Not better than me though." He says, bringing out the shocker and playing with it in her face, putting it back in his pocket. She charges at him, throwing the shocker once more as he weaves, turning his head around to catch it has she tackles him from behind, catching her shocker as she pulls out the other one from his pocket, taking his whip out of his hand and doing a backflip to get some distance away from him. He turns around, shocked at her and honestly, she's looking a little shocked too that she pulled that off. She smirks at him before the smirk turns into fear she she gets startle from a scream emitting from Neil.

"HELP ME!" Neil screams as he runs away from Jay whose sword was still sheathed. "Ugh, come on Neil! I didn't even do anything yet." Jay says, crossing his arms. "You need to promise not to aim for the face!" Neil yells as he tries to hide himself behind his mirror. "Neil, you'll be okay, luck is always on your side, remember?" Zena encourages him as he still whimpers when Jay takes a step forward. "But my face!" Neil reminds her as she shakes her head, laughing. "You'll still look handsome regardless." Zena says, looking at Archie's whip in her hand. "How do a reel this thing back in.." she mumbles to herself, fighting with the cord.