One More Time

It's been a solid month and Zena has been avoiding Archie like the plague. The only time she would talk to him was indirectly, and it's been bothering Archie's whole soul. Zena was looking worse for ware over the duration, practicing more than usual and pushing herself over her limits in the weight room. And her grades were slipping, something Hera was on her about.

Zena woke up in her bed, the Gods finally buying her a bed a week ago. Her room was still pretty empty, almost reflecting how she was feeling on the inside. You guys weren't together, she reminds herself daily. In her mirror, in the shower, as she gets dressed. But why did it hurt so bad as if they were?

She left her room, walking downstairs to go find something easy to eat. Once in the kitchen, she gets a muffin from the fridge, warming it up before she eats it. That was breakfast done for the day. She looks at the clock, 5:47. She guesses she can go wake Neil up now.

Zena walks up the staircase, tripping on the top one, stumbling to the floor before someone catches her. She looks up to see Neil, his hair wet, looking like he just came out the shower. She looks at the rest of him, seeing his chiseled chest, and the rest of his body hidden underneath a towel. He helps her up as she clears her throat. "What are you doing up so early?" She asks, her voice cracking. She groans internally.

Neil moves his blonde hair off of his forehead, "You always tell me to try and wake up early and I just so happen to do so today." He shrugs casually as Zena gives him a weary look, shrugging it off nonetheless. "If you say so." She says, turning to go back downstairs before Neil grabs her hand, turning her around.

"Is there something wrong? You've been off this past month." Neil comments as she removes her hand out of his grip. Zena sighs, looking at him. How should she phrase this— Oddie comes out of his room, rushing to the bathroom and locks the door in a hurry. Neil and Zena blink at the sight, before turning back around. Zena inches down the stairs slowly as Neil eyes her, pointing a finger at her. "This conversation isn't over." He tells her as she grins, turning around.

Meanwhile, another duo was wide awake. Atlanta was in Archie's room as Archie threw out ideas as to how to get Zena to talk to him again. "Okay Atlanta, here's the plan." Archie starts again, making Atlanta roll her eyes. Looking at a clock, wondering how long this would go on for. "You need to have girl on girl time with Zena and bring Teresa if you want. Your going to ask her regular questions like how are you doing and all that good stuff. Then start saying good things about me to her. I mean you have Government and Calculus with her. That should be plenty time to ask. And then I'll take it from there." Archie says as Atlanta snorts, shifting on his bed.

"Okay, but Archie I just don't understand why you just dont talk to her." Atlanta laughs as Archie looks at her dejected. "Well its because she keeps ignoring me! Its been like, a month without a single word! I mean we have to work together to defeat Cronus but its not like old times. I just want everything to be the same again." He rambles on, sitting next to the red head before stuffing his face in his hands. Atlanta huffs through her nose, rubbing his back for encouragement.

"I'll try my best. But she won't hate you forever. You'll have to makae it up to her some how. I'll tell you what, I'll go to the mall with her and see what she's into. Then I'll text you which gift you should buy for her." Atlanta says as he perks his head up with a small smile. "That'd be great!" He exclaims as Atlanta just shrugs it off. "I have the mind of a mastermind." She smugly says as she taps her temple.

~

The Titans were all at school, it currently being in between periods so everyone was at their lockers. Zena was currently looking at a mirror in her locker, bought by curtesy of Neil. She's been overworking herself, keeping herself busy at to not fraternize with Archie unless it was depending on the mission. She brushes her brunette hair which was in its signature ponytail, flipping it to the back as she sighs, rubbing her eyes. Atlanta looks over at the girl and notices her eye bags. Atlanta eyes Archie before walking over to her.