BIRTHDAY SPECIAL!

Since today is my birthday, it's going to be mah freakin OC birthday too.
Written 05/07/20
Mah birthday was on the 7th of May :)
Published 05/09/20

No P.O.V

Zena shot up from her black duvet and fell out of bed. She quickly looked at the calendar on the wall. "It's my birthday!" She whisper yelled, not wanting to wake up anyone even though her falling on the floor was enough to wake up Archie.

Archie groaned and strides to her room and knocked on the door. "Come in!" He heard the girl say from the inside. He walked him to see her grinning. He just rubbed his eyes and blinked.

"I heard you fall out of your bed, again." Archie said as she bounced in front of him. "Woah, you good? Did you eat any ice cream yet?" Archie asked concerned since Zena had a lot of adrenaline today. "Nope, it's something else!" She said ecstatic.

"Yeah, if you need me I'll be in my room. Sleep." Archie said as he was about to head out. "Wait no! Get back here, today is a special day." Zena said as Archie just turned around.

"Why is today so special?" Archie asked as Zena jumped on her bed and it creaked a bit. "Because, today is special! Can't you take the hint?!" Zena asked as he just shrugged then her room door opened to reveal Oddie with a video recorder in hand.

"Oh, I thought you guys were doing something else, my bad." Oddie said as he closed the door. "What was that about?" Zena asked confused while Archie just blushed and shook his head.

"Anyways, get out! I need to take a shower again." Zena said as she tried to push him out. "What do you mean 'again'?" Archie asked as he folded his arms.

"I took a shower at 1am but I still feel weird." Zena said giving him one last shove and he fell onto the floor outside of her door. "Sorry!" She said and slammed the door. Archie just got up and rolled his eyes, "Now I can't go back to sleep!" He said crossing his arms and going downstairs.

Zena was in the shower scrubbing her hair, don't tell anyone but she used Neil's shampoo for her hair to make it extra shiny. She rinsed off all the soap suds and stepped out the shower wiping the steam off the mirror. She looked intensely into the mirror thinking of what to do with her hair. She didn't know so she just blow dried it and brushed it.

She tied her robe on and as soon as she opened the door she saw a Neil. "What are you doing Neil?" She asked freaked out he was waiting for her to finish her shower. "I came here to make your birthday worth while!" He said doing jazz hands.

"Oh snap, you remembered!" She said as she went to her room, Neil following along. "Why would I forget?" Neil asked as he closed the door to give them privacy. "Well Archie didn't seem to remember, though I really never told him when my birthday was." She said as she dried her face with her towel.

"Well you can count on me to make it good!" Neil said putting a kiss on her cheek as he left her room. 'What in the name of Zeus is he talking about?' Zena said in her head as she rolled her eyes and slipped on a black sweater.

~

"I hope your ready girly, we are going to the mall!" Neil announced as Zena ate a pancake. "Isn't that everyday with us?" She asked playing with the maple syrup on her plate.

"Nooo, it's special because I'm going to pay for everything you want to get!" Neil said as Atlanta came downstairs with Theresa. "Happy birthday girl!" Theresa said as she hugged Zena from behind. "Thanks." Zena sighed out. "So what are you going to do today?" Atlanta said winking at Neil.

Zena saw the wink, but she wasn't going to question it. "Neil is taking me out to the mall-"

"-My treat!" Neil interrupted her. "Sorry, got carried away." Neil said rubbing his neck. "It's fine, doesn't matter." Zena said putting her plate in the sink.