Prank Wars part 1

Archie P.O.V

Now I know, how has someone as high as me is about to go so low as in to declare a prank war. Now see, the reason why I am doing this is because Neil is still my teammate at the end of the day whether I like it or not. I can't hurt him physically, so why not mentally and emotionally? Okay no, I just sounded like a psycho right there.

I was currently at the store looking for something to use as a prank. Whoopi Cushions are not in at the moment. I then saw some blue balloons. This'll do.

Zena P.O.V

It's been 3 days since the simulated maze and still Archie doesn't speak to me. I guess I kind of shouldn't have played with his feelings like that. I'll have to talk to him later when I get the chance. He's currently at the store right now doing God knows what. But right I'm laying on my bed looking at the ceiling like answers are going to start falling down from there. Oh, Atlanta and Teresa are in here as well.

"Would you rather date Harry, or date Oddie." Atlanta said throwing her ball at a wall as it bounced back. "Neither, not my type what so ever." Teresa said hugging my black pillow. "Same," I said running a hand threw my hair. "Alright then, would you rather date Archie, or Jay." Atlanta said.

"Archie" I said a little too fast as they just smiled and laughed. "Well Jay, obviously." Teresa said rolling her eyes and smiling. "Would you rather date, Neil or Archie." Atlanta asked.

She already knew who my answer was and it surely wasn't Neil. Even though me and Neil are kind of friends with benefits, I don't see it working out. I mean, come on, Neil the Narcissist dating someone other than himself? "Archie, for sure." I grumbled.

"What was that? I seriously couldn't hear you." Teresa teased grinning. "I prefer Archie over Neil." I said putting my hands on my face blushing slightly.

"That's a shocker, I thought she'd pick Neil for sure." Atlanta said looking my direction. I raised a brow and giggled. "Neil is wonderful and all but I just don't see it going long term. He is a narcissist after all, he'll be fine with himself and his mirror." I said looking at the ceiling.

"True, but he is handsome and he does like you." Teresa said, I could practically feel her grin. "That's true but I see Neil as my best friend, nothing more." I said trying to keep a straight face.

"I see your lip quivering girl, I know you two have made out at least once." Teresa said, interested in what my answer was. "Fine, you caught me. It's a friends with benefits type thing but I don't like to think about it like that." I said while Atlanta's mouth hung open.

Then my door opened, "Archie is back from the store." Harry said as he then left the room. Teresa and Atlanta giggled and wiggled their eyebrows as I just fell off my bed and got up. They didn't seem to notice Archie ignoring me these pass few days, but maybe they'll figure it out.

We walked down the stairs to see Archie in the kitchen bringing out food from the bags, he looked tired almost. "Did you get my ice cream?" I asked putting my hands on the kitchen island. "I even bought two tubs so we won't have to get more." Archie said with no emotion laced in his voice what so ever.

I aggressively sighed and grabbed my tubs of ice cream and put one in the freezer, "You should've bought four, one is going to finish today." I said grabbing a spoon and headed to the living room.

"What's got your hair tied in a bunch?" Oddie asked as he sat next to me. "Your so funny, but not to be rude, I don't like talking about my feelings to someone who's keeping secrets from me. You know what I'm talking about Oddie." I said popping open the ice cream tub cover and setting it on the table.