11

|| Taehyung's POV ||

⏭️ 3pm ⏭️

I finished a painting and went out the building already. I have inspiration now a days. There was a certain kind of feeling that makes me happy and it also makes my heart flutter. This only happens before whenever I see MinHye. But now, I'm not sure what's the cause of this feeling.

I texted y/n that I'm out already. She replied that she wanted to meet me in my family's cafe. I put a gum in my mouth. Gums are my favorite, what can I say?

I pushed the glass door and the bell rang. My eyes immediately searched for y/n. I found her back. I walked towards her with my hands in pockets while chewing my gum. I went behind her and covered her eyes.
She tried to remove my hands off her eyes.
"Should I guess this person?" she asked. I didn't answer.
"Hmm... Hoseok?"
I flicked her forehead but she just laughed. Her laugh is music to my ears. Eww I'm cheesy.
Wake up dude. She's your best friend.

I sat on a chair near her. I looked at my right. There was a girl, she was smiling at me. When did she arrive?! Have she been here all that time?! Didn't notice her..

I didn't smile back at her because I'm still confused.
"ahem" y/n got my attention back.
"this is RaeIn. She's new here in town. I met her yesterday. She said she wanted to meet you."
"Eh? She knows me?" I asked and turned at this RaeIn again. I looked back at y/n.
"We have the same birthday!" she suddenly exclaimed.
"Oh really? Birthday buddy?" I started smiling. RaeIn nodded while smiling. "Oh yeah!" I cheered and high-fived with her.
"You're getting along well" y/n smiled. Her smile suddenly melted my heart. I noticed she was wearing her home clothes. I found it cute but she made it look like it's not her home clothes. She tucked her sweater in front in her jugging pants. Her long hair was let down too. She usually tie them in a high ponytail. She wanted it high because she's a fan of Ariana Grande and her style. But she let it down today.
"Did you just wake up, y/n?" I chuckled.
"How did you know?"
I chuckled while shaking my head. I stood up. "I'll just manage our employees, it's nice to meet you, RaeIn."

"it's nice meeting you too" she smiled. Eh, she smiled a little too much. I returned her smile. I turned to y/n and ruffled her hair. "Yah!" she hit my shoulder. I laughed.

I went to the counter and started chatting with our employees.

|| Y/n's POV ||

"So, that concludes my best friend." I said and sipped my mocha.
"I like him" I choked.
"You what?!"
"I like him. He's cute, he's handsome, he's smart, he's kind, he's everything else I'm looking for." she said while looking at his direction.
"Are you sure about that? You literally just met him now."
"Which is why, you'll tell me about him..." she turned to me.

" ...I want him."