6

|| Your POV ||

"MinHye unnie?!"

"oh? You know each other?" Yoongi oppa pointed at both of us.
"Yeah!" she said.
I just stared at them. MinHye then suddenly put a sour face and linked her arm with oppa. Yoongi noticed and laughed. "Haha! Relax, babe. Y/n is my sister."
"babe?" I muttered.
I pointed at Yoongi and looked at MinHye.
"H-he's your fiance?"
She nodded.

MinHye rejected Taehyung for my brother?

"wow. What a small world."
"small world indeed." MinHye smiled at me and hugged me.
"It's nice meeting you, future sister-in-law!"
"Let's announce that later in the dinner, babe"

"dinner? O-oh! Speaking of, I prepared that for you! And what a coincidence! I baked a cake! Let's call for a celebration, everybody!" I clapped.

After eating, I got wineglasses and a bottle of grape wine. 🍷🍷

As soon as I sat down, Yoongi stood up and announced their engagement. We congratulated him.

I mean, of course I'm happy for my brother but I felt guilty at the same time. My best friend is back at Seoul crying his heart out while I'm here celebrating his Love's engagement with my own brother.

We went to our bedrooms after the celebration. MinHye will stay overnight so I had to lend her pajamas.

She went to my bedroom to get the pajamas. She took it and thanked me.
"Unnie? When did you meet Yoongi oppa?"
"Oh, it's been 5 years since we had relationship. He didn't tell any of you guys because he wanted to make sure I'm the one before he actually introduce me to y'all. That's what I liked about him, you know."

She kept on enumerating the things she loves about my brother. But I feel really guilty now. This is just how Taehyung talks about MinHye. Now I'm listening to her talking about my brother.

"Do you know how much Taehyung loves you?" I asked cutting her off.
"W-what?"
I chuckled bitterly.
"he used to talk about you like how you talk about my brother. It hurt me when I saw him in tears after finding out you were engaged. I'm messed up. Because the person his love engaged to was my brother."

I looked down. "I'm sorry" I apologized. "I talk too much." I said.
"We both talk too much." she chuckled.
"I like Taehyung as a younger brother only, I feel pretty guilty too."
"anyways, I'm happy for my brother that he finally found someone. It's pretty late. Let's sleep. Good night, unnie" I forced a smile.
"Good night." she then turned one last look at me before closing the door.
I heard her sigh in frustration.

⏭️ the next morning ⏭️

I decided to walk on the beach before sunrise. I sat on the sand and watched the sunrise. I missed this.

I noticed that there was a cafe on the beach. It was the only one. How cute. A guy then started jogging to the door and unlocked it. Wait, he looks so familiar.
I decided to come in the cafe. No no this can't be...

"Taehyung?"

He turned around.
"Hm? Sorry, you might've been mistaken. I'm Jungkook."
"o-oh sorry. It thought you were a friend."
"say, it's my fist time seeing you here. Perhaps, you relived your stress here?" he asked while starting to prepare the menu and the ingredients.
"um yeah."
"A lot have done it here already. That's why we decided to build this cafe here. So... Welcome to stress reliever cafe!" he raised his hands majestically and smiled. He had a bunny smile.
"so, tell me your problem. But! In addition, the best seller pancakes! It's on the house!"
I gladly accepted the offer.

He sat across me. "So?"
I took a deep breath and told him everything.
"Darn. You're stuck. I think it's the best if you tell him everything you feel in calm way. Tell him your situation and he'll tell him his. I think it's the best to understand each other. Because first of all, the two of you are still best friends, right? Second, if you do wanna get rid of your feelings, talking calmly without any hesitations will help. Trust me. I tried that and it worked."

"Really? Well thanks. Thanks a lot, Jungkook."

"You're welcome! Please come any time you want."

"I won't hesitate!" I replied and he laughed. We waved each other goodbye.

It's going to be a long vacation.