19

⏭️ The next day ⏭️

|| Your POV ||

It's time to go home. I went back to Seoul with Taehyung. We reached my apartment only to be welcomed by Jimin. He was in front of the building.
"Y/n!" Jimin put his arms wide, about to hug me. But I refused. Did he just forget that he actually confessed?

He realized what he just did and awkwardly put his hands down and he scratched his nape.

|| Taehyung's POV ||

Meanwhile, Taehyung was just standing there trying to register what just happened. He looked at y/n who just stared a little bit weirdly at Jimin. While Jimin tried to avoid her gaze.

What happened?

|| Your POV ||

This awkwardness is probably killing Jimin right now.

"You wanna hangout, Jimin?" I asked with my eyebrows raised and my eyes trying to reach his that are glued on the floor.
He finally looked at me, "Yeah.."
"We'll just drop our bags and hangout to wherever you think."
I said while walking towards the building.

|| Taehyung's POV ||

"We..?" I heard Jimin whisper.
"You heard it right. We. I'm included, hyung. My best friend can't just go out with someone who just confessed to her. Sorry but I'm possessive." I raised my hands up while saying the last sentence. I saw his shy expression turn into a frown.

And yes, I figured he did confess to her. I'm not a clueless person for me not to notice that.

Looks like you have a competition now, Taehyung.

|| Jimin's POV ||

He likes her, doesn't he? Great. Now my chances of winning is going low. I frown at the thought.

But I still have the chance. He might be taller than me, but I have a greater charm.

"Good luck then, Tae. Let's see who she chooses." I said while tapping his shoulder and went ahead to follow y/n.

I saw him getting irritated. I smirked and continued to walk.