9

|| Your POV ||

⏭ December 27, 8 am⏭️

I sat on the sofa. I don't have work today since our boss decided to let us have holidays break.

From what I knew, Taehyung still has work except from before, during and after the holidays.

Then I'll visit him.

I decided to where this:

I wanted to look comfortable around him

I wanted to look comfortable around him. As much as I wanted to dress beautifully for him. Ehhh y'all know why, let's not tease ourselves. He got used to seeing me like this ever since we were high school.
I walked to his building and headed to his studio. The other people from the building greeted me. I greeted back, of course. They know me already since I was always here with Taehyung when I didn't find a job yet.
Luckily, one of his friends in this building, his name's Hoseok, told me that the Luxury Apartments(where I'm working now) was hiring architects. And here I am now.

I finally reached his floor and his door is in the end of the hallway. I brisked walk going there.

I knocked at his door. My heart was skipping fast. I was both excited and in love, what can I say?
He opened the door with a frown but when he found out that it was me, he immediately smiled. He went aside and let me walk in.

I looked at his painting. Nothing. "Painter's block?"
He sighed. "Ye"
"What's the matter?"
"I'm confused these days."
"hmm. Then why don't you mix all the feelings together to whatever makes you confused? I mean, for me, it's not about what you think, it's about what you truly feel. So go ahead and paint. I know you'll go naturally."

His face brightened. "Wow. Poetic. But I like it. Thanks you, y/n."
He held my shoulders and showed his boxy smile. "I really don't know what I could do without you, y/n"
I started blushing and my heart is pumping so loud that Taehyung might hear it.
He removed his hand off my shoulder and chuckled secretly.
He went to his area and started painting.

I had nothing to do but to watch him. I don't want to distract him by trying to talk to him. He chose colors and mixed them in his palette.

He started forming lines. But all I notice is a thin line that was formed between his lips. He was too concentrated. He brushed his hair up with his hands because it was blocking his eyes. His eyes- they were sparkling as if it was thinking on its own on what to paint. It also shows the feelings he wanted to show. He switched his weight on his foot from his left to right. The image of him made my poor heart beat fast again.

But then reality hits out of the blue.

He'll never see me the way I see him.