PART 4|KISS

TODOROKI  POV
Deku told  me his quirk along with his childhood,not really different  from mine  wich made us a little in common "how do your quirk use exactly"i ask interested  in his quirk he then said "a villainous quirk is actually more than one quirk like fire,ice,clones,air,control, lightning, strength,shadow, portal,sword,mind reading, dream controller,weather,water,earth,copy and wind magic, but the main one I like is call valan which refer to a quirk that can take another quirk  and use the persons' quirk.

DEKU'S  POV
When  I  finished explaining todoroki looked at me with a awe look, while he was still suprise I took the time  to  properly look at his  face 'and that let me tell you he's fucking hot af' when he realize I was staring at his face he smirked making me a small blush appear on my face .'shit' was all I could  think of.

TODOROKI POV
I realized deku was looking at me making me smirk I then corner deku on the wall smirking  'I can just eat him up' I  thought as I put my face close to his "aren't you just a little too close to me "he said nervously .

"Are you scared" I said amused while still smirking "I'm never afraid" he said in a sexy tone making my heart  fluttered" I can't hold  it back" I said out loud as I brought his face close to mine and kiss him passionantly I then put my tongue in his mouth he then kiss back putting his tongue in my mouth exploring  it but 'the only thing I can't  get out of my mind is the fact that his tongue  is so sweet'.