HOLLOWEEN SPECIAL |BLOOD | CHAPTER 15

Todoroki's POV
"DEKU NOOOOOOOO"  I cried  as blood  splattered  with his  lover's dead  body on the ground killed by no other than  Kirishima "you killed my love (bakugou),now I'll kill yours"  .Touga's  dead, dabi's dead ,tomoru's  is dead ,kurogiri is dead and even  all for one is dead ... "UGH!" 
I screamed *flash back*
I ran as the police chased me I finally looked back when I lost sound of the sirens  "I hate life" I said while running away from the heroes becuase I tried to kill my father ,edeavour , an now ge's in the hospital while running someone grabbed my wrist an say "young todoroki your under arrest for trying to kill yout father " almight said in a little annoyed tone but when I  was about to say something someone  flip almight over.
                   *flashback over*
I remembered the first time my eyes  landed on my first love he was hot as hell ... now h-he's d-dead tears strem down shoto's face shoto then took a knife and  said "I'll see you again my love" and killed himself...END

Jk
🤣😂I'm jk this was all a ~dream~
🤣aren't I nice that I did all this . I lied when I told you guys someone was going to die 😜 .

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" shoto screamed  "shoto ... babe  don't screamed early in the morning " deku groaned as he squeeze todoroki more in his arms "sorry I just had a nightmare " he replied snuggling more in deku "awww, my poor baby got a nighmare,don't worry I'll protect you no matter what"... "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" toug awed "ew" "shut up ,dabi " "why are y'all in our room" " well... DABI BROKE IN YOUR ROOM AND TRIED TO STEAL YOUR JEWELRY  AND I CAUGHT HIM " "What!" Deku screamed as dabi ran "ugh!"

1 hour later(after a tododeku bath😏😉😘)

Toug and rin was on the couch and tomura and dabi was in there room and kurogiri was behind the counter  todoroki and deku made they way to the stool "the usual please" deku spoked to kurogiri... "thanks"
"Eeeeeeeeeeeek  can we go trick or treating " "toug thats for kids" "so what " "so  your a teenager and it is for KIDS not TEENS" "ugh! Your such a party pooper deku" " but  I will allow us to dress up" " yessssssssss,come todoroki " toga celebrated and drag todoroki with her ...5 mins later "where is toug with my baby" "Where back~" dabi and toug came out dress like docters 

5 mins later "where is toug with my baby" "Where back~" dabi and toug came out dress like docters 

And todoroki came out dress like A cat

"

Shoto come here" deku said with todoroki followed but was lifted up and put on deku's lap faced to his face which deku holded:

"Your so sexy as a cat I wonder what would happen If I just played with you with all the sex toys I have " deku whispered in todoroki's ear "how about I see" deku said as he teleported himself in there room and lift todoroki up to the bed

"Your so sexy as a cat I wonder what would happen If I just played with you with all the sex toys I have " deku whispered in todoroki's ear "how about I see" deku said as he teleported himself in there room and lift todoroki up to the bed ...deku went underneath the bed and brought a box out . He went in the box and took out hand cuffs and  put them on todoroki's  hand a feet and attached them to the bed .........................................................................................,.............................................................................................

Wanna should know what happened after that

Bye