CHAPTER 17|IDk(FINAL CHAPTER COMING SOON)

They're on there  way to the hospital to finish kill endeavour.

Todoroki POV
Yes finally Ive been waiting for this since I escaped

(since endeavour lose custody to walk he had no one to help him at home resulting him to stay at the hospital and  wait for someone to to take care of him but the injuries were to sephere to let him out the nurses sight)

We made it in the hospital without  being spotted and made our way in endeavour's room .

"Who are u and what are you doing in my room" "well you see...we are the death of you" deku replied eyes turning green and laugh maniacally  but after stcking him in the neck with a knife and putting his finger on his mouth.

we are the death of you" deku replied eyes turning green and laugh maniacally  but after stcking him in the neck with a knife and putting his finger on his mouth

Man he's so hot ahhhh I could just kiss him over and over.

Deku POV
man I have so much ways to kill him after the way he treated my baby but I know he want to kill him more than me "babe I'm going leave this to you"
"Ok babe,bye love you" " love u too" I said "ew" endeavour said in disgust after I went outside 'now he's hoing to get it "

"ENDEAVOUR - Wait,what are you doing no  NO  NOOOOOOOOOO!"

SEE YOU TOMORROW OR WEDNESDAY