Chapter 19|Kirishima

Am I alive ? Yes

Am I Going to die ?  probably

Why ? Well  Im probably going to run out of food  sooooo 🙃lol let me start this chapter now             

In the last chapter they kidnap almight and were introduced to the  villians who were undercover as heroes who are : Aizawa and  Hizashi .After they spoke to each other  aizawa and Hizashi had to go to a meeting since they were dealing with the Endeavour case they encountered bakugou's boyfriend  'kirishima'.

" your the ones who killed my boyfriend" kirishima shouted tears threatening to fall as his hand turn hard " OOH look babe we have a crybaby ,how cute...and pathetic " Deku said in a baby voice watching kiri blushed in embarrassment ,"ugh" Todoroki mumbled underneath his breath " what was that baby " deku asked shoto "nothing".

"How dear you ignore and don't feel guilt for what you have done' Bakugou was the manliest" ."bakugou? you mean Bakuhoe  the manliest of all the hoes"

"how dare you insult bakubro"  ' hah that's funny, he should of never take advantage of the fact that he took up most of izuku's time  with that shiitty smirk oh how much I wanted to punch him ,but I guess I did anyways it looked like I went too hard and it end uo him dieing ... welp ." shoto shrugged .Kirishima gasped and tried to hit him bur Todoroki just looked at him boredly and easily froze him.

Todoroki :"sigh" author chan ?

me: Yes

Todoroki : im hungry

me: here* gives something*

Todoroki: mhmm what is this 

me: deku's cum

Todoroki : WHAT

Me : back to the story 

"Lets go babe we have a lot of work to meet up with the rest " deku said as he hold Todoroki's hand and dragged him .

"hey toug and rin were is the rest " "they wentback to the hide out,It was quite easy to get him lol we only killed like 30 people " toga laughed ,"WOW so funny I forgot to laugh " Dehu said with a blank face.

"whatever lets go I need to do some tests on almight  I have a feeling that he doesn't have a quirk " "how is that even possible " "I don't know but it give me an odd feeling".

..........

deku's POV

hmm that's weird I don't see anything I thought as I was looking at sheets of paper that have on info of almighty's quirk ."shit" I heared a mmbled from almight ."wtf is wrong no- " I stopped mid way of my sentence cause I saw a scrawny guy and bursted out laughing "wait, wait this is gold TODOROKI COME IN HERE" "whats- pfttt hahaha omg TOUG COME HERE " 'hmm HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA" "ikr hahahahaha". 

at the end we died of laughing leaving our mouth sore.

ok now tell me what I want to hear , Is pineapple good on pizza ? " "no" "wrong answer " I said as i hit him "I respect your decision though "THEN WHY YOU HIT ME  ?" "Because it is fun " I chuckled . I then got up and got my needle and injected him . he vomit out blood on my floor...MY FLOOR DISGUSTING ,"I hope your mopping up this shit are Im going to make you bleed more all over class 1a " I said darkly  kinda pissed and stressed 'sigh I need my baby  to cuddle ' I thought and made my way to our room.

Todoroki POV

I 'm so lonely ugh " hey baby" MY deku said  I got up and hugged him missing his warm touch "on baby miss me" babe asked and I nodded as an answer "aw I miss u too"  he said and give me a little peck on the   lips damn his lips are soft . For some reason deku start taking off his shirt ,"w-what are u doing" I stuttered blushing at the sight ."well I was going to cuddle u with my shirt off but since you are turned on I don't mind having -" "IM GOOD" I shouted embarrassed .

"your so cute" deku whispered in my ear licking the shell of it leading down to my neck leaving a hickey "ahh" I moaned a little until I heard "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" "wtf was that " I asked "oh its just dabi and tomura again" "oh that makes sense".

"so lets continue" babe said pinning me down onto bed making me blush "or we can just cuddle" he said tiredly and hugged me tightly  as he silently fell asleep as I played with his hair . Babe have been so tired and stressed lately with all the villain work and I  don't blame him he is always the one who is given the work.

I kept on playing with his hair and giggled cause I put it in a funny way . "UGH" are you fucking serious cant my baby sleep peacefully for once ,I thought angerly  and carefully laid my baby on the bed and followed the noise to deku's lab and saw almight trying to break out .ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS I GOT UP AND LOOK FOR THIS FOOL WHILE I COULD BE SLEEPING WITH MY MAN UGH I WOULD KILL THIS BITCH but babe need to do experiments on his body so not yet...

"bitch I don't give a fuck if your pain or if your dyeing just stfu my man sleeping and I in't  scared to end you" "you cant kill me" "hahaha jokes honey deku aka MY man injected a dangerous chemical that's makes you weak ,numb and in pain It can even kill you" I chuckled as I looked at him like he have no chance. 

" So you and deku are dating ?" "yes what is it to you" "if  you let me go I'll save you from that monster."

DID THIS BITCH JUST CALL MY MAN A MONSTER THIS SON OF A - My thought but got interrupted  " why are you in here babe" Babe whined and hugged me  from behind  and kiss the back of my neck ,"just looking at him so he cant escape" " that reminds me" he said and go towards the table and grabbed the needle and inject the dangerous substance in him, its slowly killing him I thought and smirked.

"they are going to come for almight hah tell all the villains to gather " deku smirked

word count :1061 

lol bye guys