PART 6|SMEX

Deku's POV
After I was done explaining the plan tomoru said we should kidnap someone to join,As he said those words I now remembered bakugou went to U.A which made me smirk at the thought of me meeting him again I could just picture his surprise face when he sees me."tomoru can I keep a student from U.A to do experiments on"sure , knock yourself out" he replied. I got so happy that my eye turn to light glowing green.

Time skip

TODOROKI POV
I saw sexy deku had a person in his arms knock out I couldn't help but be jealous of him being carried like that by deku. "Shotou can you follow me " MY deke said "sure" I follow MY deku which lead me to his office.

Deku then tied up the person who I assume it was katsuki bakugou he then told me to follow him. I followed him only to get pin down on his bed and got kissed. I could tell that I was getting hard as he kissed and bit my neck , anyways he put his hand in my pants and squeeze my member making me moan in pleasure he unbuckle my belt and lick the tip of my dick .

Deku's POV
I was sucking todoroki's dick which taste delicious, after that I unbuckled my belt and stick my member in his ass moving making him a moaning mess "m-move f-faster" shotou stuttered ,so I give him what he wanted " I'm c-coming"he said as he cum, let me tell you it tasted like a icecream Sunday. We cleaned up and fastly fell asleep in each other's arm.

AND I KNOW I CANT WRITE SEX DONT NEED TO TELL ME TWICE .

BYE BYE BYE BYE