Introductions

Erika💖
Hey I'm Erika Costell, I'm 18 and I go to Westlake Ohio Highschool. I am a model but I keep that part a secret from everyone, anyway, I live alone because my mom and dad died, I got our house and I pay for it with the money I get for modelling. I get bullied for having no parents, yes I do miss them, obviously but I don't let the bullies get to me. I am very single at the moment and there is no doubt that I will be for a long time. I have 2 best friends that I have had since 8th grade, Sunny and Tessa, literally my life savers. They are the ones that help me through the bullying and they support me in whatever I do, even if they wouldn't do it. Anyway, that's just about my life! :)

Jake🦖
Hey I'm Jake Paul. I'm 20 and I am a huge YouTube star. I started off on Vine, but when that died, I found YouTube and things have been going amazing ever since. I have 17million subscribers and such great fans. I do have haters, just like any big Youtuber, but I don't let it get to me. I live with my best friends Chance and Anthony and I left my family home when my brother asked if I wanted to move in with him, I said yes, lived with him for a year and then Chance and Anthony asked if I wanted to move into a house with them, I said yes and here we are today. Anyway, I am single, very single and will be for a while probably because I can just never find the perfect girl. Anyway, that's just about my life! :)