Wedding

4 Months Later

Erika💖
Today is the day, they that I become married to the love of my life. I woke up and got dressed into my wedding dress and did my hair and makeup.

 I woke up and got dressed into my wedding dress and did my hair and makeup

Sunny was going to give me away seen as I've known her the longest. We got into the limo and we were taken to the location. It was an outdoors wedding with a beautiful view.

Me, Sunny and my brides maids, Tessa and my cousins, Lauren and Megan all went round to one of the ends of the venue and we waited

Me, Sunny and my brides maids, Tessa and my cousins, Lauren and Megan all went round to one of the ends of the venue and we waited. Jake walked up and then me and Sunny walked out. As soon as I saw Jake, I started to tear up, I saw he was too. When I made it up next to Jake, we are aloud to say our vows. Jake went first.

J- Erika, I take you as you are, loving who you are now and who you are yet to become. I promise to listen to you and learn from you, to support you and accept your support. You are my best friend. I love you with all my heart and stand here before all of our friends and family, sharing the happiest day of my life. I want nothing more than to share my future with you. Together, I know we can accomplish the life we both dream of living.I promise to remember that neither one of us is perfect. But strive to remind myself of the ways that we are perfect for each other. I can promise that I'll willingly be your protector, your advisor, your councillor, your friend, your family, your everything. I promise you. In good times and in bad, I promise to love you, I will make sure there is always smoothies, I promise to be my best for myself, for us, and for our future together. And even though I'm unsure about most things in life, I am certain that I love you and will continue to love you forever.

I was balling my eyes out and Sunny gave me a tissue. Everyone laughed a little, Jake was quite tearful too so I gave him the tissue, everyone laughed a little again. My turn.

E- Jake, You are the one I want to binge watch Netflix with forever, Whatever show we watch, I promise not to watch the next episode without you. I can't promise you that dark clouds will never hover over our lives, or that the future will bring us many rainbows. I can't promise you that tomorrow will be perfect or that life will be easy but I can promise you my everlasting devotion, my loyalty, my respect, and my unconditional love for a lifetime. I can promise that I'll always be here for you, to listen and to hold your hand, and I'll always do my best to make you happy, and make you feel loved. I can promise that I'll see you through any crisis, and pray with you, dream with you, build with you, and always cheer you on and encourage you. I promise to grow with you and support you, I promise to be patient, understanding, and kind, I promise to listen and share, I promise to create, to explore, and be curious. I promise to bring out the best in you, because you bring out the best in me. And do you solemnly swear to protect me from spiders, as long as we both shall live?

Everyone laughed a little and Jake nodded.

E- Good

Priest=Pr
Pr- Alright, Jake, repeat after me
J- Ok
Pr- I, Jake, take you, Erika, to be my lawfully wedded wife
J- I, Jake, take you, Erika, to be my lawfully wedded wife
Pr- To have and to hold, from this day forward
J- To have and to hold, from this day forward
Pr- For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer
J- For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer
Pr- In sickness and in health, until death do us part
J- In sickness and in health, until death do us part

Ok, my turn.

Pr- Pr- Alright, Erika, repeat after me
E- Ok
Pr- I, Erika, take you, Jake, to be my lawfully wedded husband
E- I, Erika, take you, Jake, to be my lawfully wedded husband
Pr- To have and to hold, from this day forward
E- To have and to hold, from this day forward
Pr- For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer
E- For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer
Pr- In sickness and in health, until death do us part
E- In sickness and in health, until death do us part

Pr- Jake, Do you take Erika to be your lawfully wedded wife?
J- I do
Pr- Erika, Do you take Jake to be your lawfully wedded husband?
E- I do
Pr- I now pronounce you husband and wife, Jake you may kiss your bride

Everyone cheered and I cupped Jakes face and he wraps his arms around my waist and we kiss, everyone cheering louder. When we pull back, we hug each other tight.

J- I love you
E- I love you too

We pull back and dance down the walk way over to the party area with everyone following.