A Date

Erika💖
I woke up, excited for today, I wanted to look cute for Jake, because I may already have a crush on him. Anywayyy, I took a shower and got out and got dressed.

I walked downstairs and grabbed my phone and my keys and I drove off

I walked downstairs and grabbed my phone and my keys and I drove off. I pulled up to the park and I saw Jake sitting on a rock on his phone. I jumped out and walked up.

E- Heyyy

Jake looked up and smiled.

J- Heyyyy
E- So, whatcha wanna do?
J- I mean, I don't know *smiles*
E- *giggles*
J- *smiles*
E- What?
J- Your little giggle
E- What about it?
J- It's so cute
E- *blushes* Staap

I covered my face trying to hide the fact that I was blushing like mad. Jake put his hand on my chin and lifted up my head.

J- Don't hide your face
E- Why?
J- Because, you don't need to, it would be a waste of time hiding such a cute, beautiful, pretty little face
E- Omg!! *blushes*
J- I keep making you blush! *smiles*
E- Well, Yeah cause of your drab cute compliments, I can't with you *smiles*

We just stare at each other, I then notice that we are both leaning in, as we get closer, I can feel Jakes breath on my face. BOOM! Our lips connect and I feel as though everything around me and just stopped, as though I was floating. I wrapped my arms around Jakes neck and he wrapped his around my waist. Jake bites my lip for entrance and I accept. He took my wrist and pulled me onto his lap, sitting there making out. When we pulled back to get some air, we just looked at each other and smiled. I rested my head on Jakes shoulder and cuddled close to him.

J- I know we only met yesterday, but I feel as though I've known you forever
E- Same
J- Um.. do you wanna go on a date with me tonight?

I lifted my head from Jakes shoulder and smiled.

E- Does this answer your question

I grabbed his face and started to make out with him again. We sat there, making out for about 5 minutes until we pulled back for air.

E- So?
J- I guess it does *smiles*
E- Good
J- Well we should go get ready
E- Ok, what time?
J- I'll pick you up at 8, just send me your address
E- Ok

I pecked Jake on the lips and I walked to my car. I saw Jake get in his car and we smiled and waved. I drove home, so happy of what happened. I ran inside and picked out a really cute outfit.

I then walked downstairs and waited on Jake coming

I then walked downstairs and waited on Jake coming. I sent him the address and 5 minutes later, his car pulls up. He gets out and comes up to me.

J- Hi beautiful
E- Hi handsome

He helps me up and we peck lips before walking to his car. He was wearing black pants and a black shirt because I said that I was wearing a black dress. The whole ride there, Jakes hand was on my thigh and my hand on his. We pulled up to the restaurant and it was one of the most expensive ones in Ohio!

E- Jake, this is way to much
J- It's never to much if it's for you
E- *smiles*

We walk in, hand in hand and we are shown to our table. I order some pasta and Jake orders a steak. We enjoy our meal and then Jake pays, when we walk out, I stop him.

E- Jake
J- Yeah?
E- How much was it?
J- It's fine, I had the money so it's doesn't matter
E- This is Why I like you *smiles*
J- You like me? *smiles*
E- No- yes ok! Who couldn't
J- Well, I like you too

Jake put his hands on my waist and I put mine around his neck, we leaned in and kissed a passionate kiss. When we pulled back Jake looked me in my eyes, and pulled out a box. He opened it and there was a ring.

J- Will you be my girlfriend?

(706 words)