2 Months Later

Jake🦖
Erika is now fully healed and I am so happy for her, now she doesn't have to be in so much pain. I get up and get dressed, trying me best to match with Erika.

 I get up and get dressed, trying me best to match with Erika

Erika was wearing this.

I walk up to her and wrap my arms around her, she looks at me and pretends to be offended

E- You Seriously copied me!?
J- Sorry hunny!
E- Mhm
J- *chuckles* I love you
E- *smiles* I love you too

We pecked lips and walked downstairs. Erika spent the night at mine last night so we grab our things and hop in my car and drive to the mall. When we walk in, Erika goes straight for Victoria Secret and says that I can go where ever I like. I head into Gucci and pick out me and Erika some bags. I pay for them and walk out to see Erika looking around. I walk up to her and she sees me and looks at me with wide eyes when she saw the bag.

E- What did you buy?
J- Oh Nothing, Just some bags for us
E- Really!?
J- Yeah!
E- Your- omg Jake *smiles* I'm ready to go
J- Really? This soon?
E- Yeah, but I want to go to my house
J- Ok?
E- Come on

We leave them mall and hop in my car and I start driving to Erika's.

Erika💖
When I was in Victoria Secret, I found lots of sexy lingerie but I found one that I know Jake would actually give in and have sex with me. I have never mentioned it to him and he has never to me but I love him and I am definitely ready. When we get home we chill in the living room.

E- I'm going to the bathroom
J- Ok baby

We pecked lips and I ran upstairs, I got the bag and put on the lingerie.

I walked downstairs and locked the front door, Jake heard and turned around. His eyes widened.

J- Beautiful What are you doing?
E- Bubba look

I walked over to him sexually and straddled him, he put his hands on my waist and I smirked at him.

E- I'm ready, I love you and I want you
J- Baby-

I got close to his ear and whispered.

E- I want you in me now daddy

I then came face to face with Jake again and he was looking me up and down, then I held his chin and he looked at me. I leaned in and started to make out with him.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

I was grinding on him as we made out and I could feel his boner pressed up against me, making me wet. Jakes hands went to my ass and he squeezed it and I moaned a little, I could feel him smile through the kiss. He stood up, my legs wrapped around him and he began walking upstairs. We got into my bedroom and he lay me on the bed. I was sexually touching my body as he took off his shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxers. He then hovered above me and looked me in my eyes.

J- Your so ducking sexy

Then he smashed his lips onto mine and rubbing his hands up and down my sides. My hands were tangled in his hair and he started kissing down my neck leaving hickeys. When he got my sweet spot, I let out a moan and I could feel Jake smile. He went down to my bra and ripped it off, throwing it across the room. He started to kiss and suck on my nipples as I softly moan as he did so. He then started to go further down my body, kissing my v-line. He bit off my panties and started to eat me out. I had my hands in his hair, pushing his younger further. He then added fingers and I started to get a lot louder.

E- Fuck! *moan* omg! *moan*

He went faster and I started shouting.

E- Oh FuCk JaKeY! *moan* OmG!

He then started taking his boxers off and I flipped us over.

E- I'm in control now
J- Go ahead baby girl

I started to make out with Jake and I kissed down his neck, leaving hickeys as I did so. I got down to his v-line and I started to lick the tip of his dick.

J- Baby! *moan* Stop teasing! *moan* Me!

I started to give him a blow job and he grabbed my hair and pushed me down further so that Jake was moaning really loud and I was gagging. Jake soon cummed in my mouth and flipped us over again.

J- Do you have a condom?
E- I'm on the pill *smirks*
J- Great *smirks*

Jake slammed into me without warning and I screamed.

E- FUCK! *moan* DADDY FASTER! *moan*

Jake started thrusting in and out of me and went deeper and faster every time. Soon enough this whole dick was in me and he started to make out with me to quiet me down. I soon flipped us over and started to ride Jake. We were both moaning and continued until we reached our climaxes.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

I plopped down beside Jake, all you could hear was us panting.

J- Best
E- Sex
J+E- Ever

I turned to Jake and we smiled.

E- I love you
J- I love you too
E- Goodnight daddy
J- Goodnight baby girl

We cuddle up close and fall asleep straight away.

(928 words)