Twenty-Two

Are you in the lobby?

I'm going to send
someone in.

It's a friend you haven't
met yet.

"Uh guys? The person is saying they're going to send someone in after me" "what do you mean? Do they know?" I heard Jace take the phone and talk "No I said I couldn't go outside, I lied and said I twisted my ankle getting off the bus so I had to get it treated and can't walk on it" "There must be more than one....angel stay where you are-" "you think I'm just gonna walk out there was get swiped?!" "J-just....never mind which Hospital" "Busan main-" I was cut off by the guys suddenly screaming and the phone clattering before either line went dead "the hell?" the phone beeped twice.

They're inside, wave
them over.

Angel, you there?

Yes, but why can't you
come in here?

During the accident
I hurt my knee.

It was a lie similar to mine. I looked around the lobby to see a heavily tattooed man looking around the lobby, my heart stopped. No way in hell did I know someone like him outside the blood knuckles gang, the phone rang and I jumped answering it "angel?" "What happened with you guys?" "Vin did a sharp turn! Without warning!" Jace had the phone "Jace. The person I'm looking out in the lobby is scary" "what do you mean?" "I mean, if I saw him any wear i would think he had killed peop-" the man turned to me and waved, I waved slightly back "angel?" He turned my way and I could visibly now see how built he was. He was massive, his height grew every step he grew taller "angel-" "he is coming near me please tell me you are near-" the phone beeped but it wasn't a notification. The battery had died "oh my god, fate is trying to end my life sooner" I starred at the phone as the man's shadow appeared. I slowly craned my head back, the man even had tattoos on his neck and face "are you angel?" I nodded speechless at his height. He went for my hand and yanked my hand away "I'm just going to help you walk" I shook my head "i-i dont know you" he smiled like someone trying to put on a kind smile "I'm a friend of your brothers" "what's my brothers name?" His eyebrows rose then furrowed "that doesn't matter, come on hes worried" "Jay should be here, why isn't he listed?" They blinked then tried to grab for me, I dodged under his arms running to the chairs jumping getting distance between us "help!" The nurses turned, one male one approach "what's happening" "he's trying to abduct-" "she's my friends sister, she didnt take her medication, as you see she's not normal. She needs her medication or she won't become stable-" "liar! I don't even know you" the nurse looked to the tattooed man "you see" I looked at the nurse who turned to me "miss-" "nonononono, you are NOT touching me and handing me over" I screamed "miss, if you have medication you should take it" I took a calm breath in "I will wait here for the police to arrive to verify that this man is friends with my brother. For if you allow this man to take me, you are waiting in a kidnapping" the nurse clamped his mouth shut "angel!?" I whipped my head around to see my friends pile in. It looked like a literal gang. Music and Architecture gang "here! The phone died" They wasted no time coming to my side and I pointed to the tattooed man "him, he tried to take me" Jace tried to get close tot he man but the man slugged Jace in the jaw.

Then the guy ran "get him" three of vascos boys with two of the vocal department members. Basic came to my side wrapping his arm around my shoulders pulling me into a hug, my ear was against his chest, his heart was racing. He must've been scared "are you alright?" He asked, slight breathlessly "I am now" I wrapped my arms around his torso, I felt safe. Of corse I would. A knight would always be a safe house "did none of you try to help her?!" Vin yelled at the nurses, the male nurse clenched his jaw "well, the man said he knew her and she was....unstable" Jace stepped forward "so you saying you would let a random girl get kidnapped since someone said they knew her?!" He pointed to a female nurse "if I say I know her and she's unstable would you allow her to be stolen like an item?" He glanced at the female nurse Jace pointed at then lowered his head "I bet you have helped in many kidnappings-" "Jace" Vasco scolded "angel is safe that's all that matters" the five boys came back in panting "t-they got away" "how?" Jace turned to them. I pulled away from Vasco looking at the five. They were heaving for breaths and sweating pools "t-they....there was four of them.....T-they had an suv, they drove away" vins friend who spoke was doubled over in his knees "Four?" Sueo looked at vasco, I followed his eyes also looking at vasco. He stayed silent, instead Jace drew our attention "what did they looking like" woong stood straight still panting "all heavily tattooed, in a fight they probably could have stood their ground too. I got a photo of the license plate" he brought out his phone "I think I've heard about something like this" Juno held his chin "there have been reports that in this area there are men who kidnap schoolgirls or university students" "what happens to them?" Juno looked to vasco. Juno turned to vasco a dark expression "only one girl actually escaped, but it's a gang who kidnaps girls and traffics them-" "human trafficking?" Jaces eyes widened. Vascos eyes didn't change, he didn't know what it meant. Jace saw this and turned to his closest friend "human trafficking is where they kidnap girls and sell their bodies. Forced prostitution" vasco froze.