Date A Live

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter, you found out that your little sister Kotori is a commander of a air ship and that she wants you to make a harem of spirits.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

At the moment I'm running towards the diner from school. Kotori has told me when the spacial quake alarm went off to the diner since Altera was going to appear there. It was kind of weird to me since when ever a spacial quake happened, aka a spirit appearing, they never appeared in the same spot twice.

<(Y/n), Maiden has now appeared. Go in, seal her powers, and get out of there with her> Kotori tells me through the radio.

"You make it sound so easy" I say "I have to seduce a girl I barely know and that could kill me in a instant"

<That's why you don't say anything that will get you killed. We'll walk you through it> Kotori says then I hear the sound of a explosion behind me <Actually, your going to be on your own. Princess just decided to pay a visit to your school. Shido needs our help more then you do. Don't die>

"Well if that isn't reassuring" I sigh.

Within a few more minutes I arrived at my destination. Infront of the now half destroyed Danny's diner was the beautiful spirit with white hair. Altera stood inside of the crater she made with the spacial quake, she looked around as if she was looking for something or someone.

"Looking for me?" I ask as I stood at the edge of the crater.

"I want to know how your going to save me" She states as she had her hands on her sword that was stabbed into the ground "Is it possible to save something made to destroy?"

"Anything is possible" I say as I stepped into the crater.

"But...why would you want to save me?" She asks me strangely since she wanted to know how she was going to be saved.

"Because, you look like your lost in the world, You don't know what to do" I explain "I want to give you a place here"

Altera pulls her word out of the ground and points it at me with the tip of the blade of light mere inches away from my neck. I could feel the divinity of the sword radiating off the blade.

"I can't tell what your true intentions are, but trying to sway me with sweet talk won't work" Altera tells me.

"Sweet talk? What I'm telling you is nothing but genuine. I'm the only human who hasn't tried to kill you, I'm not like the others who are out to kill you" I tell her.

Altera lowers her sword "But now that I think of it, this is the first time I've had a lasting conversation with a human before"

"I see, so how about we talk a bit" I say.

"If we stay out in the open the robot girls will find us" Altera states.

"Robot girls?" I questioned.

"The ones who attacked us last time we met" Altera states.

"Oh, she's talking about the AST"

"Good idea" I reply.

We go into the half destroyed diner where most of the peripheral of us was closed off. We sat on the floor inside the diner where there was a open area before going to the tables. Altera made a dome over us, I guessed it was if their was a sudden attack. It seemed like she really doesn't want our conversation to be interrupted.