New Faces

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter you found Yoshinon and gave him to Yoshino before you sealed her power. I'm skipping the hot spring episode and I'm going to save it for later.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It's Monday, and school had just started. The class waited as Ms. Okamine stood in front of the class at her podium. She had a bright smile on her face.

"Good morning everyone, may I have your attention. Are yu guys ready for a surprise? A transfer student is joining our today" Ms. Okamine says excitedly "Okay come on in"

The door for the class room opens up and a girl with long black hair with it put into long twin tails by some bands. Her skin was a pale ivory white with her right eye being red and her left eye not being visible by her long bangs

As the girl wrote her name in the chalk board before turning to the class "Hello guys, my name is Kurumi Tokisaki"

Most of the guys in the class were in awe of her beauty. Some of them got out of their seats and hollered and whistled. But for me, I was in discomfort, not that she wasn't hands down a beautiful girl but that I could feel an aggressive amount spirit power coming from her, pointing directly at me.

"Just so you know, I'm actually a spirit" Kurumi added, confirming the feeling I got from her.

Origami, Shido, and Tohka were shocked but Altera in the other hand mumbled something "She's bad civilization"

I could only assume that she also felt the spirit power coming from her that was directed towards me. Well, the spirit power wasn't aggressive as in she wanted to murder the living hell out of me but something else that not even I could figure out.

"Umm, let's move on. Well that's one of the more unique introductions this class has had, go ahead and take a seat anywhere" Ms. Okamine says.

"Before I sit, can someone do me a quick favor" Kurumi says.

"Oh, do you need something?" Ms. Okamine asks.

"Since one new, I'm afraid that I don't know my way around the school that well, would anyone be so kind and to show me around. I'm really sorry to trouble you but I promise to make it worth your while" Kurumi says as she looked at me.

Tonomachi shoots up from his seat "Yeah, you betcha I'll do it" He says enthusiastically.

"No, not you but thanks" Kurumi says with her right eye closed and an innocent like smile.