#6 - First Ultrasound.

Ashton: To say you were nervous was an understatement. Maybe scared was a better word. You and Ashton had waited so long for this but now that the day that you would see your baby for the first time was here, you were worried something would be wrong. "Relax," Ashton murmured, placing his hand on your bouncing knee, "Everything's gonna be fine." You bit your lip, "What if it's not? What if something's wrong? Or-" you were cut off by the sound of the doctor calling your name. "It's time to come through." she said softly and Ashton stood up, holding out his hand for you. Inside the room, your husband helped you up onto the bed and sat in the seat beside you. "Okay," the doctor began, wasting no time in putting the gel on your stomach and moving the wand around. After a few minutes of silence, she finally spoke up, "Now here's your baby's head. It looks as if your twelve weeks and everything," she pressed a button, "Looks perfect." Ashton grinned and leant in to get a better look at the screen before turning to look at you, "That's our baby." Nodding, you leant up and pressed a kiss to his lips, "Our baby."

Calum: He wasn't here. He had called you ten minutes before your appointment saying that he was caught up at the studio but he would try his hardest. You hoped that he'd make it because he'd be so disappointed that he missed it. Just as the nurse was about to place the wand on your skin the door burst open. "Sorry!" Calum gasped, stumbling over to the bed, his bigger hand wrapping around yours, "Did I miss it?" You shook your head, focusing your attention on the blurry screen, "Just in time." He sighed in relief as the doctor began, moving the wand around. After a minute or two of silence, you looked up at the doctor to see that she no longer had a smile on her face. "What's wrong?" Calum asked, squeezing your hand a little tighter, "Is everything okay?" She looked closer at the screen, "There's two heartbeats." You were confused. Of course there was; yours and the baby's. Her smile suddenly reappeared as she looked at the two of you, "You're having twins. Congratulations."

Luke: "I'm so excited," he whispered against your ear as the two of you waited for the doctor to come. "Me too. I'm a little nervous though. I me-" Before you could finish, the doctor came in, hands full of paperwork, "Sorry for the wait!" You smiled as she began getting things ready. "Excited?" she asked, putting the gel on your stomach. "Very," Luke smiled, kissing your hand. She began rolling the wand over your stomach and a grainy image appeared on the screen, "This is your babies head, here. You're around fourteen weeks and everything looks like it's going good." You let out a sigh of relief and pressed your lips against Luke's knuckle. "See?" he whispered, "Told you that everything would be okay." You nodded and shrugged, "Can't help but worry." He then leant in and placed a kiss on your lips, "Love you."

Michael: Of course he was late. He was always late. He was even late on your wedding day so really, you weren't surprised. "Mrs Clifford, we're really going to have to start now. I have other patients..." the doctor began awkwardly and you nodded. "I understand." She put the gel on your stomach and began moving the wand over your stomach, "Okay, well this is your bab-" The door sprung open and Michael stood there, breathing heavily. "I'm so sorry!" he breathed, making his way over to you, "They wouldn't let me leave the studio but then traffic was insane." You shrugged, a little pissed that he was late but that all evaporated as soon his hand was in yours and you looked at him to see him leaning in looking at the screen intently, his eyes filled with awe. "Holy crap," he whispered, "That's our baby. (Y/N), our baby!"