After ⏱

Remus above!

After that all was a blur to Ashley who couldn't concentrate on anything but to stay awake. Her vision was still a bit fuzzy but it was better then seeing nothing right?

Sirius had picked her up carefully and held her closed to his chest while he ran to the infirmary. She closed her eyes shut and tried to keep the massive headache away. She clung into Sirius's shirt, afraid that he would disappear.

She could hear his voice telling her to stay awake, to stay with him but it was so far that she could barely hear it. Then after what seemed to be hours she heard another voice, a woman's voice speaking to Sirius.

Cool air hitted her skin and she clung harder into Sirius, her face in his chest. She didn't want to let him go, never. Then she was placed carefully on something soft and the arms of her saver disappeared from under her.

Refusing to let go she clung disparately to what was left of her safety. She was not letting him leave, not after what happened. When hands tried to undo her grip on Sirius's shirt she started to cry, clinging desperately to him.

"No no...don't go..don't go.....no....no Sirius don't let them get me....don't go..." she repeated clinging harder to what was left of her comfort, of her safe place.

But when the hands finally managed to pry her hands from Sirius she let out a scream of despair.

"No....Sirius..Sirius..." She cried and trashed in her bed screaming and shouting Sirius's name again and again.

Even the voice of the woman who tried to calm her down didn't work for she was searching for Sirius. The unknown woman tried to pushed her down on the bed but she repushed the poor lady away from her.

Then a voice caught her attention, she stopped trashing and concentrate on that voice.

"Hey Ashley it's fine, everything is fine. Your safe now, I'll stay with you ok? But you must promise me to let Miss Promfrey help you ok? She will help you."

Ashley reach out her hands like a little toddler towards the figure from where the voice came from. The figure walked towards the bed and laid besides her in the hospital white sheets. As soon as Sirius was near enough she surround him with her arms, firmly hugging his middle and burying her face in his side. She was not letting go this time.

The boy patted her hair gently, he could sense her muscles calming down and her body go limd. He could feel her chest pressed against his side while she breathed. It didn't take long for the poor girl to fall asleep against the black haired boy.

Miss Pomfrey took care of all her injuries while Ashley slept, being careful not to wake her. The matron had rarely seen any injuries of the sort. It took her a few seconds to realize that they had been caused by dark magic. Her face went white at the realization of a student being injured by dark magic in school! When she told Sirius, the boy unconsciously tightened his grip around the girl.

It was some time after that Sirius heard the doors open and 2 set of footsteps could be heard entering the room. James and Remus were just arriving from the headmaster's office. This time not because of a prank but a matter far more important. They had paralyzed all the Slytherins while Sirius was with Ashley in the hospital.

Remus has gone searching for Professor McGonagall while James kept an eye on the bastards. Right now these assholes were still in Dumbledore's office telling him what they had done to Ashley since three years ago.

The boys seated themselves on the chairs besides the bed a look of complete shock on their face. Pettigrew has been with the Slytherins when they had barge in the empty classroom. He had vanished at the sight of them but they had the time to see his traitor's face before he went into rat-mode.