chapter 6

y/n pov

I wake up to see lapis face very close to mine.

y/n: ah!

lapis: ah!

she backed away and say.

lapis: s-sorry my diamond I didn't mean to-

y/n: wait a seconde, did you called me my diamond?

lapis: yes, is that a problem my diamond?

y/n: you know that you can call me y/n, right?

lapis: okay, my y/n.

y/n: *blushes* no, no, just y/n.

lapis: my just y/n.

y/n: *face plams* look just y/n, and not my just y/n, forget the my thing. 

lapis: but on homeworld each gem has to call a diamond, my diamond.

y/n: well we are on earth so just y/m.

lapis: okay, y/n.

y/n: that's way better.

timeksip 

I decided to show lapis around, beginning by the big donut. until Ronaldo pops up in our face's.

Ronaldo: stop!

I look to him to see he is wearing a military style outfit. what is he going to do know?

Ronaldo: This is a restricted zone! *shoos them* Only those with special clearance may enter!

y/n: ... May, we have special clearance?

Ronaldo: *observes them* Hmmmm, granted.

we hide behind the rock when lapis taps my shoulder.

lapis: *whispers* are all humans like this?

y/n: *whispers* no, they aren't.

Ronaldo: Now that you're properly suited, let's investigate! *gives y/n binoculars* See those holes? Their shape and pattern is repeated over and over. *takes picture with phone* Some might say it's a coincidence. I say there's something... more.

y/n: Like what? A double coincidence?

Ronaldo: You'd already be in the know if you followed my blog, "keep beach city weird"! (He shows y/n and lapis the website on his phone.) I document all the weird thing that happen in beach city! You can't always trust facts and books. I'm out here hunting the TRUTH!

peedee: Oh, there you are! *runs over* dad wants you back at the shop! You're missing out on valuable frying time!

Ronaldo: It's WEIRD time, Peedee! I'm doing big stuff! COVER for me!

peedee: Fine. But this is the last time, or I'm telling Dad. *walks away mumbling angrily* "Big stuff", I'll give you "big stuff".

Ronaldo: *turns to y/n* So. You wanna get your hands really dirty? (y/n takes the bags off her hands and shows them to him.) Then follow me.

y/n: sorry dude, gotta show lapis around beach city!

Ronaldo: very well then. (Ronaldo stands up and walk away)

y/n: well lapis let me show you around.

lapis: okay!

timeskip

I decided to bring lapis to the pizza restaurant.

y/n: welcome to fish pizza!

lapis: what is pizza?