chapter 2

y/n pov

y/n: Oh! Woooh- 

I was running until I fell over.

lars: y/n what are you doing?

y/n: running!

sadie: on sand?

y/n: yep!

lars: well we leave you be then. see you at the donut shop.

lars and sadie walk to the donut store. I look around to see a beautifull girl reading a book on the sand. 

just think that she has the clothes off that episode.

she looks up to me and I look at her. she blush a bit and me too so I decide to go to the donut shop.

y/n: sadie! lars! wait up!

timeskip

I finally arive at the shop.

y/n: yo waddup!

sadie: Who were you talking to?

y/n: *tries to act confused* Huh? 

sadie: That girl.

y/n: You saw? *starts to blush* She's just a girl I know, except she doesn't know me. We never talked.

lars: *gasp* You like her! *smushes y/n face*

y/n: Uhh... I like everyone...*pushes lars arms aside* but what should I do.

sadie: Just talk to her. 

y/n: Okay. But you guys can't watch this time! It'll mess up my funky flow.

lars and sadie: Funky flow?

y/n: Alright! *runs to the fridge to take out a glowing bracelet *

lars: What's that?

y/n: *runs outside* Nothing!

I'm walking on the beach trying to think what I should say to this girl.

y/n: Hi! My name is y/n. Hi, my name is y/-n. Hi my name is... y/n? Oh-whoah!

A monster roar is heard, the earth starts to shake as I looks up to see a part of the rocks break and start to fall above the brown girl.

y/n: *gasps, runs over and jumps on top of the girl* Hi, my name is y/n! 

my diamond starts to glow and creates a bubble-like shield, protecting me and the girl. The rubble falls and shatters as it hits the bubble

y/n: Whoa! How did I do that? *to the girl* Hi, my name is y/n!

connie: *gaping, she adjusts her glasses* Connie. 

I helps her to her feet.

connie: What happened?