Chapter 3

RBY, JNR and Oscar are at the mess hall, eating and discussing at what they can do.

"Okay, so we have to rescue Weiss and try to find out who are those guys." says Yang.

"That's the plan." says Jaune "Better since we are with Atlas."

"But we know we can't just sit down and do nothing." says Oscar.

"Oscar is right, we all have to train in order to be ready." says Ruby.

"I think you two mean you all and Jaune" says Yang.

"Hey!" says Ruby.

"Anyway, all joke attempts aside, let's see what will happen for now." says Jaune.

"Right, you all, except Blake, have to workout and train for our next encounter with that guy... we need a name for him." says Ruby.

"We'll think of one." says Yang.

"But now, why not me?" Blake asks.

"You need a new weapon." says Ruby.

"No I don't." says Blake.

"Are you going to fight him with... that?" Ruby asks and Blake leaves to get materials for her weapon.

Time skip to the training room

Yang is in her training clothes and then begins to punch a punching bag. She then at one point looks at a ring.

Flashback

Yang in the age of 8,  is punching a punching bag and she hears Cy sparring with a guy.

After awhile

Cy and Yang are now walking out of their local gym.

"So Yang." says Cy "What are you going to do in the future? When you become a huntress."

"Oh, I want to travel around and take on challenges, as well as help people."

"Woah, me too."

"What a coincidence."

"Yeah. If you want we can travel together as best friends."

"Sure thing. Just your presence makes it more fun."

"I think you were talking about yourself."

"Us both. Okay?"

"Okay. Want to get a bite to eat?"

"Let's. And we can also play in that arcade place."

"Sure... I'll beat you in Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat."

"Yeah right. I'll win with a YANG."

"Don't make me CY."

"CHAN not make me laugh."

"You XIAO not win."

"Can you even last LONG?"

They continue this until they get soda and some popcorn, then go around the arcade.

"Alright, where is Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat?" says Cy.

"Hey look Cy, you'll love this."

"What is it... YES!"

Its a Bleach arcade. Cy then begins to play and he's clearly having fun.

"You are such a Bleach fanboy." says Yang.

"I sure am. Let's begin." Cy and Yang play the game. After awhile, Cy won "Yes!" Cy begins to do a pretty goofy victory dance whilst singing Bleach's Number One.