Chapter 7

Yang and Ruby were able to finish the spy objective ready for the opera.

"Yes!" says Yang.

"Great job you two." says Blake.

"Alright. Now we are all ready for the opera. Let's go!" says Ruby.

Time skip to the opera

Yang enters in the opera.

"Welp, Atlas does have a great design." says Yang, over some earbuds, that Blake and Ruby also have.

"You are right, this place looks great. Paintings, the design, everything is amazing." says Ruby.

"You two can fangirl about this place later on." says Blake.

"Do you really think we should be able to find these 5 people in here?" Ruby asks.

"It should be possible." says Yang.

"But we need to keep low profile." Blake then looks at Ruby, almost exaggerating on keeping a low profile "not like that Ruby. Trying too hard."

"Okay." Ruby then walks normally and bumps into Paige.

"Sorry... Ruby?" Paige asks.

"Paige? Justin?" Ruby asks.

"Hey you two. How are you?" Yang asks, as she and Blake arrive where Ruby is at.

"We're great as always. And who is that?" Paige asks about Blake.

"Oh, this is our friend Blake. Blake, this is our friends Paige and Justin." Yang introduces.

"Nice to meet you Blake." Says Paige and Justin nods.

"Nice to meet you too Paige and Justin." Blake responds.

"Oh the opera is almost starting, we've got to go." Says Paige.

"Yeah it is. See you two." Says Yang.

"Bye." Paige responds as everyone goes their separate ways.

In the opera

Yang is at the balcony. As the curtains close and open up again, it first shows two kids arguing.

Yang in thought: Worst day ever.

Flashback

Yang is at swimming pool with her friends, doing some dangerous and fun stuff. It's swimming class, although the teacher isn't present, so the students can do whatever they please.

"Welp,  This is so much fun." Says Yang.

"Yeah Yang. You should invite Cy or your boyfriend." Says one of Yang's friends and causes Yang to blush hard, but tries to hide it.

"He's not!" Yang responds and all her friends just giggle.

"But better be do it fast because look." One of Yang's friends points at Cy and Yang gets mad. She notices a girl flirting with Cy. Yang has her semblance on and a dark aura is around her.

"How... Dare..." Yang picks up a beach ball and is ready to throw it. But then she sees Cy leaving the girl... Yang still throws the ball at the girl "okay, I'll invite him."

"Great. Don't worry, we won't flirt with him." Says another friend and Yang blushes hard. She goes to Cy swimming.

"Hey Cy."

"Hey Yang."

"How are you?"

"I'm great. You?"

"I'm good. Would you like to join me and my friends?"

"W... what are... No!" Cy is blushing super hard, mainly because he already heard rumors of him and Yang dating.