Chapter 5

Yang is walking around the local Atlas shopping mall.

"Okay, I got what I need but where do..." says Yang to herself then she bumps into a girl "Hey. Watch where you're going... Paige?" its Paige. Paige is a 16 year old girl, she has platinum blonde hair, green eyes, white skin.

"Yang!" says Paige and they both hug.

"Hey Yang." says a guy.

"Hey Justin." Yang responds. Justin is around the same height as Yang, he has brown hair with black tips, brown eyes and has white skin.

"Its been awhile, since..." Paige looks down and Justin places his hand on Paige's shoulder.

"Yeah, I know." says Yang "Since that."

"Sorry." says Paige.

"Its cool." Yang responds and a tear drops.

"What brings you here?" Justin asks and he seemingly also has a sad face.

"Oh, I'm looking for some secretary like clothes." Yang responds.

"Let me help you." Paige takes Yang to a clothing shop.

*Cue montage of Paige and Yang testing clothes for Yang until Yang looks perfect. During that, Yang is sometimes seen with being a little sad*

"See you later Yang." says Justin to Yang.

"Yeah, it was nice seeing you again." says Paige.

"I agree on that." says Yang. Yang gives Paige a hug and fist bumps Justin.

Time skip to the Schnee Family Mansion

Yang and Ironwood arrived at the Schnee Family Mansion. After awhile, they arrive at Jacques' office. Ironwood knocks on the door.

"Come in!" says Jacques, Yang and Ironwood then enter "General, what a pleasant surprise. What brings you here? And who is this?"

"Its something we have to talk about." Ironwood responds "And this is Ms. Charie."

"Hi, nice to meet you." says Yang and shakes Jacques' hand.

"Nice to meet you too, Ms. Charie." says Jacques "Please, sit down." Ironwood and Yang sit down "What is it about?" Jacques sit down.

"We have to talk about this." says Ironwood and Yang shows a video on a tablet of the guy and some grunt level looking guys.

"I see." says Jacques.

"He also kidnapped Weiss. Do you know where she could be." says Yang.

"Yeah, I heard, I hope my daughter is okay." says Jacques.

"We think they could be a small group of White Fang members." says Ironwood.

"I have my own private security." says Jacques. He presses a button and a guy appears.

"What is it sir?" says a guy entering. He wears special armor.

"As you see, I have my own personal body guard." says Jacques.

"Interesting." Ironwood responds. The body guard leaves.

"Anyway Ironwood, I am the one who wanted this meeting because here is the problem." Jacques explains "I am worried about the Atlas Military's capability to defend this city. I mean, how will any of you defend this city when a few teenagers, an old lady and one adult were enough to pass? S I demand higher levels of security." Yang slams her hand on the desk.

"You want to restrict freedoms?! Like when you took away Weiss' freedom?! She was there at Beacon protecting her friends! Where were you?! Speaking of which, after an incident at a party, she just vanished and suddenly she is no longer the heiress of the Schnee Dust Company! I don't think she did that of her own freewill! Don't even get me started with your Faunus discrimination!" Yang rants about Jacques.