Chapter 4

Hi ya! Good morning! 🌸

Moving on...💃💃💃

"Words in double quotes" - Talking

'Words in single quotes' - Thoughts

(Words in braces) - Telephone conversations

Chapter 4 - New Discoveries

"3, 2, 1....annnnnd Action!"

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

"I'm so glad uncle finally believes us. Aren't you Divya?"

She nodded. "I...I helped you find all the clues. Now all that is left to do is trace the evidence to prove your father's death was actually a murder. Your uncle will help you in it. I...I'll join you at the court to give my statement. The police will believe it when we present it along with the evidence." saying that, she turned to leave. However, she felt him him hold her back by the wrist.

"Why are you being like this? You said you will stay with me till the end. Then why must you leave me now? Even though I don't need your help anymore, I want you to be beside me."

She looked away and shook her head. "I..I can't Nitin. I...I just can't!"

"Why not?!"

"It's...Its complicated! I'm Longing for you, but I can't be with you." she spoke with tears in her eyes.

"How exactly!? Stop beating around the bush and tell me the truth!"

"Because I Love you! But too Afraid to tell You..." She shouted in despair, turning to look at him with tears in her eyes.

He smiled. "Are you afraid I would reject you? I would never do that. I love you as well. When Did I Fall for You? I do not know. But I love you! I love you so much!"

"There is no way your mother would accept your marriage with a homeless orphan like me. It's so hard but...but I know I need to convince myself to let you go..."

"You...you're giving up that easily? You choose to leave me than to fight for our love?"

"I don't want to destroy your family. I want to see you happy. That's why...that's why I'm leaving you."

"You can't be serious!"

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

"Cut!" Ram hollered. He came near Laksh and glared at him. "Your line was 'You can't! Please!' You messed it up! Ragini delivered her lines so perfectly. But you ruined the scene!"

"I don't know how I messed up

"I don't know how I messed up. I was sure I would get it right this time!" Laksh sighed. "I told you I wasn't the right choice for the film."

Ragini came to stand beside them. "Its okay Mr. Maheshwari. I don't mind doing it again. Besides, Laksh almost got everything right. I'm sure he will do it in the next attempt."