Chapter 56

Soon more pack members were in wolf form standing guard in front of the girls. Growls ripped through each of them, as hair on the back of their necks stuck up in warning.

"Can you see anything?" Blair asks, jumping up and down to see past the wolves in front of her.

"Yeah" Lena states standing back up from peeking through a gap should found between the pack members.

"And?" Blair urges her to tell her.

"Your coven has arrived finally" She answers trying to look serious.

"What coven?" Viola tilts her head in confusion.

"Yea, what she said" Blair states eyeing her.

"Oh, you know, the one from that sparkling vampire movie you worship over. They've come for their number one fan" Lena teases in a playful tone. Before Blair could comment back the voice of their Nana caught their attention.

"Stand down, they mean no harm" She calls out to the wolves as she makes her way over to the emerging figures. The girls could finally see what the fuss was about as the members did as they were told. Five black hooded cloaks exited the woods, not revealing any type of identity.

"Who are they" Kaylie asks from behind the girls making them jump in surprise. "Sorry" she mumbles.

"Not sure, but Nana seems to know them" Lena answers in a hush tone. They all watched as Clair greets with a slight bow. Soon the Five figures followed her back towards the pack house. All the girls looked at each other, and as if they were thinking the same thing. They started to head towards the pack house, till they were stop.

"Damian move" Lena order, but he just stood there with his arm crossed.

"Clair told me to keep you out here for the time being" he stated.

"Why" she eyes him suspiciously. He just shrugs as before linking her arm into his. "Come let's go spend some alone time together, before we are needed" he tells her, as he pulls her along. "I know you're not telling me something, but for now I will let it go" Lena tells him pretending to be mad at him, but Damian just chuckles at her.

"The rest of you take the rest of the day off, and I will call on you if needed" Damian informed the rest of his pack, as him and Lena walk off towards a path.

After spending a couple of hours by the lake, enjoying each other's time together. Damian and Lena were summons back to the pack house. Claire asked them to meet her in the meeting room. When they walked in, they were greeted with five women who were sitting at the table. They noticed the black cloaks hanging on the back of their chairs. Meaning these women were the five mysterious figures from earlier.

"Ladies I would like to introduce you to my grandchild Lena, and her Mate Alpha Damian Shaw" Claire started introduce. "Alpha Shaw, Lena. I like you to meet the Bennetston sisters"

Lena felt a little intimidated by these beautiful women that her Nana was introducing them to. Estella had really long ash blonde hair that fall around her oval face, and down almost past where she sat. Tatiana who had not as long, but dark brown wavy hair. Next was Maevianna whose reddish sandy hair was pulled up in a Boeheim style fashion. After her was Rainea, her hair was as long as her sister but it was a sandy blonde. Then the last one Lucinda, had really dark brown curly wavy hair, but not as long as the rest of her sisters. She also seemed to be giving flirty looks to Damian. Lena did not appreciate her openly doing this when she was standing right there. She didn't care if she was here to help or not. Lena would have no problem putting her in her place if she needed to. Lena was taken out of her glaring when she was being pushed by Damian to take a seat with him. Lena pushed her chair closer to Damian, and made sure they were touching.

Damian couldn't help the low chuckle that fall from his lips. His little mate was staking claim, and even though she had nothing to worry about. He couldn't help but get turn on by her passiveness. "It's nice to meet you all, my mate and I appreciate you ladies coming all this way to help us" Damian stated.

"The pleasure is all ours" Lucinda purr to him. Lena let out a low but quiet growl, making Lucinda laugh humorously.

"Luc, please don't start" Maevianna whispers yells.

"Where's the fun in that little sister" Lucinda replies with a devilish smile.

"That's enough, we have matter to discussed" Estella orders with authority, but it also sounded delicate. "Please excuse my sister" she adds looking over to Lena. Damian puts Lena's hand into his and rubbed his thumb over the top of her hand. This help ease her some, and she gives Estella a small smile.

"So, Claire has filled us in on what's been going on and some interesting facts" Estella begins to speak. "Would you guys mind if I look at you marks?" she asks. Both Lean and Damian nod their approval. They watched as the petite women stand up and walk over to them. Damian was first he moved his shirt to the side show she could see. Then Lena did the same as she tilted her head to the side so her hair was out of the way. Without a word Estella went back to her seat opening a book that was in front of her. She started to scribble quickly into it. When she was done, she asked Lena about the dreams she had. As she spoke the sister seem to be taking notes, while the others listened closely to her.

"So, do you have any idea what's going on?" Damian questions trying to hide the concern he was feeling.

"I'll be honest, I'm not really sure without discussing it more with my sisters. But that mark does seem very similar to me" Estella spoke, seeming to feel sympathetic for their situation. Her sisters seem very quiet, even Lucinda who was earlier trying to cause drama. This didn't settle well with either Damian or Lena.

"Maybe we can call it a night, and talk some more tomorrow?" Claire spoke this time.

"Of course, I'm sure you ladies are exhausted from the trip. I can have one of my pack members show you the guest rooms that you can use" Damian offered.

"Thank you, that is very generous of you both" Estella responds. "Me and my sisters will talk and see what we can find. Once we have something we will let you guys know right away" she adds.

"Thank you, and again anything little piece of information you can find will be of great help. Please feel free to make your self at home, and help your self to anything you need. Ill also have my pack member show you the kitchen, and feel free to help yourselves to whatever you like" Damian informs them as he stands up, and the others followed suite.

"Does that include you" Lucinda beams eyeing him up and down.

"That's it" Lena snaps, shoving her chair pack. Quickly Damian had her over his shoulders and out of the room before she ripped the girl apart.

"Why must you cause chaos" Rainea remarks annoyed and slapping her sister.

"Owe you little witch" Lucinda squeaks, rubbing her sore arm following her sisters out of the room.

.................................................................................................

I KNOW I KNOW....FINALLY! I do apologize for the super long wait. My dogs had a litter of puppies last year <3 Then I got a kidney stone (its worth then child birth, never wish this on anyone) then coaching cheerleading. Just so busy, but I never stop thinking about this story. Every time I tried to update, I just go blank. This story is way too long, and I wish I had time to break it down or make it into more then one book. Maybe someday, but I will say I have an idea where this will go now. There might only be like  a couple chapters left till I'm finally done!

I know I have a lot of catching up to do, with email and comments. I will try and do that. But I want to make sure I get this story done <3

I posted a video of my pups of their 1 year bday, any one would like to seem them from birth to now. 

thanks again for all those who stuck with me, and read my story <3