Chapter 31: Amity Park Offensive.

Danny's faction stood in a battle stance against Dan's and Dana's faction, ready for battle and waiting on who will strike first.

"Congratulations, Danny. You actually managed to free Sam, if it wasn't for Wanda here." Dana said.

"I thought you would have been killed from her power of the Blood Blossoms." Dan said.

"Well, it didn't. And the Blood Blossoms was suppose to be harmful to anyone with an ecto signature. Let me guess, Universal Gauntlet?" Danny said.

"Well, you are right, Danny. After all, I have control over all Reality." Dan said as he raises his Universal Gauntlet.

"Doesn't matter anyway. You two are not gonna win." Danny said.

"Oh, but that's where I believe we will. Besides, at this moment, there's seven of you and ten of us. I doubt Dani and her team would have saved Tucker." Dana said.

"That's where you're wrong, old lady." Dani said overhead.

Suddenly, Dani and her faction, along with the Fenton RV, arrived just in time. Jack and Maddie aimed the RV's blasters, Valerie aiming her blasters, Sam Wilson standing his ground, Natasha aiming her blasters, Jacob, Sierra and Venus aiming their weapons, Ofnir, Siv, and Halvar readied their shield and staffs, and Dani's fists glowing green.

"Well, looks like the gang's all here." Dan said with a smirk.

"And I never thought Jacob, Sierra and Venus would get involved." Dana said.

"Yeah, well, we're not gonna let some sell out like you destroy the world. The real Dani we know would use her powers for good and help people, not kill them." Jacob said.

"You're a fool who gave your humanity away!" Sierra said.

"Isn't that precious. My former best friends making hero speeches. Shame that you all are involved, especially you Jacob. Seems that you and Dani are still clueless towards each other." Dana said.

"What are you..." Dani said before being cut off.

"Doesn't matter. You all won't live to tell." Dana said.

"And I could wipe you all in an instant with a mere wave of my hand, but that wouldn't be fun at all." Dan said.

"You Dark Phantoms have no idea what you're dealing with. And bringing Fright Knight won't help either." Siv said.

"Haven't learned your lesson of your two defeats from the last time we've fought. And apparently your defeats from Phantom. Joining the Dark Phantoms will never bring your chances of having a reign of terror from them." Grabacr said.

"How dare you! Master Dan and Master Dana will bring a glorious reign of terror to the Ghost Zone and this pathetic Human world." Fright Knight said.

"By letting the Dark Phantoms use the Tetrahedron to get the Harvesters here for their murderous goals? Not gonna happen." Halvar said.

"Dad, get Sam in the RV. She's in that car behind us." Danny said.

"On it Danny." Jack said.

Jack ran out of the RV. He got Sam and carried her back into the RV.

"Still caring about your friends and family? A massive weakness caused by useless and pathetic Human emotions." Dan said.

"Emotions makes you stronger. You two should know that. You had them before." Dani said.

"Oh, but I know. And we did enjoy using Sam and Tucker around as our puppets. It was a pleasure invading their minds and making them try to kill you two." Dana said.