Chapter 44: Capture of Manfred Bauer.

At the streets of Washington D.C., Manfred has been exploring around the capital city, seeing what has changed in 69 years while a few Harvester ghosts were protecting him. Of course, the city is deserted due to the current ghost situation. This give Manfred the opportunity to check out the museums and see the history in the year 2017. Manfred was standing at the Arlington Memorial Bridge where he sees the Triskelion building and a crashed Helicarrier at Theodore Roosevelt Island in the distance, still under a cleanup effort ever since Steve and Natasha stop the HYDRA Uprising there three years ago. Manfred look at the building in disgust, knowing that the building was once part of Harry Fenton's legacy and achievements as the co-founder of S.H.I.E.L.D..

"The world has advanced. Jet planes, flying ships, walking on the moon, people accept the fact that ghosts are real, and of course enhanced individuals or half Human-half ghost hybirds. But people haven't change. But don't worry, that will all change once more." Manfred said.

...

Meanwhile, Vid, Download and Thrash has arrive at Washington D.C. and landed near the National Mall.

"Where do you think Manfred could be?" Thrash asked.

"I don't know, but we have to be under the radar." Vid said.

The Masters' Blasters then started their search for Manfred, while making sure they don't be seen. They finally see Manfred and a group of Harvester ghosts go into the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History.

"This is a opportunity. No one's inside. Will be just Manfred and the Harvesters and the three of us." Download said.

"Well, let's use that opportunity and capture our target for Team Phantom." Vid said.

The three adults then enter the museum, but carefully so that they don't blow their cover. The three hides behind displays while the Harvesters are on the look out while Manfred looks around.

"Guard some of the areas. I want to look alone." Manfred ordered before walking down the corridor.

The Harvesters then head towards their positions, readying their blasters should anyone appear.

"Good, he's going in a exhibit alone. This is our chance." Vid whispered.

Download then aim one of his suit's gauntlets before firing at the two Harvesters. The Harvesters are suddenly sucked into the device, much like the Fenton Thermos.

"Two Harvester ghosts downloaded. Ya." Download said.

"We still have more to go, dude." Thrash said.

"Let's get moving." Vid said.

Vid, Download and Thrash moved from their hiding spot and started to walk down the corridor. They suddenly encounter two more Harvester ghosts.

"My turn." Thrash said.

Thrash then aim his weapon towards the two ghosts before firing his grappling hook, grabbing them by their feet. The Harvesters screeched before Thrash fired a red energy blast, silencing them. Download once again 'download' them into his gauntlet.

"Two more to go and Bauer is ours." Thrash said.

Vid, Download and Thrash walked down the corridor until they see the last two Harvesters guarding the entrance to the exhibit, indicating that Manfred is in there.

"Go around the other entrance. I'll deal with these two." Vid said.

While Download and Thrash go around the corridor, Vid aim one of her suit's gauntlets before firing two disks at the last remaining Harvesters. They pierce their skin before they shock them, making them screeched. Vid immediately activate a device on her suit's gauntlet and capture the last two Harvesters.