Two

Sehyuns pov

"Wait here, I'm bored so I will bring something that will make us less bored." I said to Changkyun, I got up off the chair and rushed out of his room to head to the kitchen. "Hey Sehyunnie." I turned to see Jooheon standing there with his arms crossed, "Oh hey, Joobaby. What's up?" I asked, "The manager called me because they couldn't get through to any of you, including Shownu. He said we have to attend a party tonight. So, go get ready for it." He said, I nodded quickly and ran off to tell Changkyun about the party. 

He turned his game off and rushed to get dressed, so I went to mine and Minhyuks room to get changed too. 

Outfit:

I watched as Minhyuk put on: 

He turned and tilted his head, "What?" He stepped to me but I shook my head and stood up, "You look nice, Minhyukie

He turned and tilted his head, "What?" He stepped to me but I shook my head and stood up, "You look nice, Minhyukie." I said before walking out of our room, he didn't reply to me. 

Minhyuks pov

I blushed lightly and watched as Sehyun left the room, I took a deep swallow before shaking my head and sliding my feet into my shoes and then leaning down to tie them. 'I have to keep hiding it...Hiding the fact I love Park Sehyun.' I thought as I pursed my lips, "Minhyukie." I stood up straight quickly thinking it was Sehyun but it was Wonho. "Ah, yeah?" I asked, "Can I borrow that nice lip balm again?" He asked, I pointed to mine and Sehyuns desk where it was and he stepped to it and put some on. 

I walked out of my room with Wonho and we saw the others waiting for us near the front door, we headed outside to see our minibus waiting for us. 

After a boring ride to the hall, we walked inside to see many other idols there. We're celebrating the years we've all been successful and made our careers a bigger business. I watched as my members were moving away to talk to their friends from other groups, I stretched out lightly and spotted Sehyun looking around until Heechul came up from behind him and hugged him. I tilted my head and watched as Sehyun turned around to him and greeted him before walking over to the drink bar with him. 

I looked around and spotted BTOB's Ilhoon, so I walked over to him and greeted him. 

Sehyuns pov