Six

A/N: To add some drama in, this chapter will be a complicated sad one. And no, I am NOT, 100% NOT, saying any fan or Monbebe is actually like what will happen. Not one bit, I know my fellow Monbebes are angels. <3 Just for the story. Just. For. The. Story. ^^

Sehyuns pov; Time skip

We got back to Seoul last night, the week in Florida was fun. We managed to visit as much Disney Parks as we could.

Todays outfit:

I have posted selfies of me and Wonho to our twitter, but we haven't told the fans about what happened, nor did we give them any hints that we like each other

I have posted selfies of me and Wonho to our twitter, but we haven't told the fans about what happened, nor did we give them any hints that we like each other. They just viewed us as friends or band members, Minhyuk and Jooheon however, were more open with the fans and allowed them to know about their relationship.

Some fans weren't too sure about it but most was happy for them, which was a great sign. Some fans have suspicious thoughts about me and Wonho, too suspicious they spammed my iInstagram DMs asking me if me and Wonho is a thing.

This all started whilst we were in Florida, ever since Discovery Cove. They called me names, they told me to stay away from Wonho, told me to leave the group - sending me negative messages. Just like they did when I joined Monsta X.

I didn't want this negativity anymore, I didn't want Monsta X to suffer just because of me so I have come to a decision. Even though, it will hurt the others. I have no choice, one message got to me.

Anonymous8658: Okay - to start off, stop sending selfies with Wonho as if you two were a 'thing'. You're just a rookie who joined MONSTA X to feed off of their fame. So, me being Monsta X's number one fan, I would suggest you leave the group and go solo. You're ruining their image. You've made my fellow monsta x fans think you and Wonho are going to come out next, but we all know that's impossible. We tried to accept you for the 3 years you have been in Monsta X. But it's hard, they deserve better and you just...aren't that. So leave. Leave Monsta X and Starship.

Since that message, I couldn't help but slowly agree with it...I have seen some Monbebe shaking their head at me when we see them, especially when I am touching a certain member or talking to one of the others. "Fuck boy" being one of the many negative names they have called me due to my flirtatious personality...

"Sehyun, are you sure you want to do this?" My manager approached me, I looked round to him and slowly nodded. "It's for the best, I don't want the boys to suffer or be so worried over me. Let Monbebe have what they want, they win." I stared at him, "If you're taking those fans words so seriously, are they even a fan of Monsta X? You're a member, you ARE apart of Monsta X. You cannot just leave because of a message from one in a billion fans of your group. You've grown a really good bond with the boys, you have since you joined...don't ruin that just because of some fan girls." He said, that's all I ever wanted to hear...

"We tracked down the person who sent it, she's coming here today.." He informed me, I widened my eyes and nodded slowly, "You have to speak to her calmly, even though you may be upset or angry." He explained, "Sir, she's here." The receptionist approached and I looked around to see a black haired girl, shoulder length and brown eyes. She wore glasses and had red painted finger nails, she wore a white button up shirt and black jeans and trainers. We met eyes and she slightly widened hers, looking at her makes me sick...Such vile words can come out of someone so cute?...Sickening.