Nine

Sehyuns pov

Chanwoo was sitting on top of me and punching at me, I struggled to hold my breath so I closed my eyes and felt his weight leave me quickly, I opened my eyes and saw my older brother holding him and my sister walking to me quickly. "We'll deal with Chanwoo, take Sehyun outside." My brother said to my sister, I was helped up by my sister and Jaebeom, they helped me walk outside and when I felt the cool breeze brush against my face I felt slightly relieved. 

"Sehyun, I will call you an ambulence." Jaebeom said, "No! I don't need it, I will be fine." I reassured him, I looked round to him and smiled. "Your leader will no longer be well, a leader once my brother is done with him. So you and the others are free to live your own lives, don't get into any trouble, okay?" I said and he smiled widely, "So we're free?" He asked, "Yes, you're free." My sister said with a smile, he looked excited and I chuckled. 

"Sister, take Jaebeom and the others to eat, I have things to do." I said, she nodded and hesitantly pulled Jaebeom back to the house. 

"Sehyun!" I looked around to see Kihyun, Wonho and Minhyuk running to me. They stopped in front of me and stared at me, "Come and stay with us." Wonho said quickly, I was about to say something. 

Minhyuks pov

He put his index finger up to say something but he rolled his eyes back and fell backwards, "Shit! He collapsed! Quick....let's get him home!" Wonho said as he knelt down to lift Sehyun up and Kihyun moved to help get Sehyun onto Wonhos back, we rushed down the street as fast as we could to get home. 

I looked over to Sehyun every now and then and I felt my chest heaving up and down in worry, his eyes opened and he coughed out, "It hurts.." He said, "What hurts?" Kihyun asked quickly, "My heart...I'm sorry, I'm sorry for how harsh I've been to you when I left and earlier...I was trying to get past it, I'm not over the past...I'm so sorry.." Sehyun said as he coughed again, "D-Don't apologise whilst you're in this state, Sehyun.." Wonho said as he carried him, "My stomach hurts...I wouldn't of fought back if he didn't bring you lot up.." He explained, "Sehyunnie...You'll be safe from now on, okay?" Kihyun said, reaching his hand up to take hold of Sehyuns hand. 

I looked down to his white shirt and saw a blood stain on it, "Wait.." I said, they stopped walking and I stepped to Sehyun and pulled his shirt up slowly, I saw a small cut on his side and I sighed. "He got hit so hard....he has received a small cut..but it's bleeding a lot. We need to get him to the hospital." I said, "No...I don't want to go to the hospital..." Sehyun replied, "Just take me to your home and I will deal with it.." He said, "Just asking...what will your brother do to your cousin?" Kihyun asked, I looked to him and furrowed my brows lightly. 

"He'll make him non-existent." Sehyun tried his best to put it in better words, but we knew what he mean't by that. Sehyun begun to mumble sing along to iKon's I'm Ok. "You don't have to worry about me, I will be fine." He said as he looked right at me. "I feel like this is the last time I see your face..." He wheezed a bit, I widened my eyes. "Oh shut up, you'll be fine!" I panicked, I rushed ahead and they followed me, turning into our street I lead them to our house. 

Slamming my hand on the door, we waited for a response and when the door opened it revealed I.M, he spotted Sehyun straight away and screamed. "WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM? WHY IS HE BLEEDING?!" He yelled, obviously panicking. 

[A/N: I've decided to skip the boring recovery parts, I have no 'exciting' plans to do with it, this is just a return of the Sehyunnie. ] 

Time skip; a month later. 

Sehyuns pov

"Eat this.~" Jooheon said as he held his fork out, it had a piece of beef at the end of it and he pushed it out to me, I opened my mouth and he pushed it in, I bit down and pulled it off of his fork to chew on it. I hummed in satisfaction whilst eating the beef, "Kihyun, this is some good shit." I said and he looked at me, "Thanks but watch your profanity." He warned, "So tonight, let's drink and have fun, hm?" Hyungwon said as he rose his water with a smile, "Sounds good." I said and stood up to walk to the cupboards, I opened them to see a lot of beer. 

I grabbed two in each hand and put them down on the table then got some more for the boys, we planned on having a good night so why not get drunk whilst doing so? 

- - - 

Who knew it'd lead to this, though...

I was dressed in a red dress and had a black curly hair wig on, Jooheon attempted to do my make up and it ended up with me looking like a slutty female joker, "H-Hey, you know t-this looks like...when you did Something by Girls Day with Su-hoe and the other boys.." Shownu said as he struggled to stay sitting up straight, I stood in the circle and showed off my hot legs. "Like what you see, boys? Aren't I beautiful? A queen even!" I flicked my wig and smiled widely, "Don't smile, you look like a creepy joker.." I.M said after sipping some of his beer, he was the only one that was slightly sober. Hyungwon fell asleep whilst lying down on the floor, Minhyuk was talking to his reflection on the TV, Kihyun decided he needed to undress and sit there looking at me with a weird expression, Wonho was flexing into the microwaves reflection and Jooheon was attempting to rap his lines in Shoot Out. 

And I decided to dress as a female because of a silly dare I.M gave me. "Hey baby boy." I said as I stroked my index along Minhyuks chin, I smirked at him and swayed a bit, he turned to me and blinked a lot. "Oh wow, your eyes....are bootiful." I slapped my hand onto his hind and he flinched, "W-What are you saying?" He asked, "I'm really trying to make you see....." I mumbled, looking down to his kissable lips. 

"To see, to see how hot I look even when I am dressed as a female." I stuttered out as I gripped his chin, "You got a nice ass." I turned around to see I.M, he has drunk some more and it was clear he was drunk. "Right? I am trying to make Minhyuk see that too." I pouted, he chuckled and looked to Minhyuk. "She has a nice ass." He said before walking away. 

"She?!" I squealed out in a high pitched tone, I pulled my wig off and threw it at I.M. "I will show you who is a she." I ripped the dress and struggled to get out of him, it left me in my boxers and I pointed down to my crotch. "Do girls have this, Changkyun?!" I squealed out again, he turned around and looked down and shrugged, "You never know.~" He taunted, "Sehyun, p-put some clothes on!" Wonho warned, I looked towards Kihyuns hoodie he had threw away and rushed over to get it. I put it on but it was a bit short around the hips, I shrugged it off and patted at the bare stomach between the hoodie and my boxers. "I look stunning, I need to go out like this." I ran to the door and slid on Jooheons flip flops. 

"Bad idea, Sehyun!" Minhyuk yelled out but I ignored him and opened the door, feeling the soft breeze on my bare legs, I stepped outside and looked to my right to see our neighbour. "Oh heyyyyy, Mr Jung. How are yooou tonight?" I asked, leaning on the wall, he looked me over and widened his eyes. "My god, son! Put on some clothes, you'll catch a cold!" Mr Jung said, he called us all sons because we've grown a good friendship with him. 

"Do you need anything at the shop, Mr Jung?" I asked, "Are you drunk, son?" He asked, "Noooo, why would I be drunk?  I d-don't drink alcohol, only soft drinks, yes." I lied but I was drunk, so who knew what I would reply. "WaAaAAaIT for mEEE!" Kihyun came running out in his slippers and boxers, he has attempted to put on his shirt but it was back to front. "Let's go." I said and lead Kihyun away from our home, we walked down the street and some people kept looking at us, I looked back to them and said, "What? Have you never seen a human being before?" I watched as they rushed away from us, Kihyun grabbed my hoodie and said, "It's cold...let's go home." He said, I shook my head and slapped my right hand onto his behind, he jumped and looked over to me again. 

"Don't be scared, we are perfectly normal...Let's go to the shop and get more beer." I said but stopped when I saw two people walking towards us, "Hey! Want to join us?" I asked, "Ohhh, that's a lovely badge you got there." I poked at his badge and he sighed, "You two, you shouldn't be walking around at this time half naked. Come on, we'll take you home." The man said, I looked to Kihyun and sighed. "Parties over boys, time to abort the mission." I leaned on the man who had spoke to us, the other one literally picking up Kihyun who refused to move. I pointed the way and they took us back to our home. 

"Sleep it off, if we catch you doing this again we will take you in for detention." They warned before walking away, me and Kihyun headed back inside and saw the others had fell asleep. Kihyun laid down on Hyungwon and I just walked around until I got tired, I laid down on Shownu and closed my eyes. "Big soft bear.." I wrapped my arms around his chest and just laid still, drifting off to sleep. 

"Let's drink again tomorrow." I said as I slowly fell into dreamland. 

A/N: Drunk Monsta X~