Five [ +18 ]

Wonhos pov

I stared at him, being so close to him was a blessing. He doesn't usually let others cuddle him whilst he is in bed, even though he is a huge tease. I am the first member to be this close to him and in bed with him. I have told him what I truly felt and he's gone silent, his eyes are still staring into mine and I see something I have never seen before in them....Lust. 

It wasn't long until he leaned forward and he brushed his nose against mine, my breath hitched as he pushed his soft lips onto mine. His hands sliding onto my bare waist as he pulled me closer, our bodies touching and he rolled me onto my back, he rolled on top of me and continued kissing me, I kissed him back and it felt great. Like, our lips were made for each other. 

Our eyes closed, my hands on his hips whilst he had his hands beside my head now. I pulled away from the deep passionate kiss to get a breather and so did he, but then he continued to kiss me but it travelled down my chin to my chest. I felt him sucking on my skin roughly which made me give out soft moans. 

His soft lips cushioning the areas he was sucking on, during the neck kisses he mumbled, "I tried so hard to resist this.....but now, you're mine tonight, obey me and take it like a good boy.~" He said it in a tone that could turn anyone on, my own hands sliding into his boxers to get a feel of his bare ass cheeks whilst he pushed his groin up against mine. 

Kihyuns pov

I am trying to sleep but all I can hear is weird noises, "Psst....Shownu, what is that noise?" I asked, he rolled over and stared over at me from his bed, "I don't know, probably people going home, try to ig--" "AHH, FUCK YES...~" "Nevermind." He said with a sigh and stood up, he strolled to the door but then stopped, "No, I ain't checking it out. You go." He pointed to me, I sighed and left the room, seeing Jooheon and Minhyuk peeking their heads out of their room, "Kihyun, what is it?" Minhyuk asked, I shrugged my shoulders and then heard some weird slapping noises coming from Sehyun and Wonhos room, I tip toed to their room and opened the door.....Well holy shit, my eyes need holy water now. 

I silently closed the door and turned to the boys who waited for my response, "Sehyun and Wonh...are going at it." I shivered and they cringed, "And we have to fricking hear it? I am trying to sleep." Hyungwon complained, "Put your pillow or covers over you, that should do the trick." Jooheon said, he pulled Minhyuk back to their room and the others left one by one. 

Sehyuns pov

"S-Sehyun-ah...I w-won't be able to w-walk, be more gentle with me~" Wonho groaned out, his cheeks were red and he had his eyes closed, I looked down at his butt and chuckled. "Oh look, it's so red.~ It looks good." I teased, he whined out and I continued to do what I was doing to him. 

- - - - 

I rolled off of him and took a deep breath, soft pants leaving both of our lips and my eyes closed. He had drifted off to sleep rather quickly, I must've of tired him out. I mean, I should sleep now as well.  And so, I closed my eyes and drifted off to dreamland - which resulted in me having dreams about Wonho. And not innocent ones, at all. 

I woke up to a weird feeling, slowly opening my eyes to see the morning sky out of the window and the covers moving weirdly, I looked to my side to see Wonho gone, but a row of soft moans left my mouth the moment I felt it. I looked under the sheets to see Wonho there, he looked up at me and giggled, his hand working away at it and then his mouth. 

When he was done, he had a messy face and he got out of the bed with a stretch. "You uh, had a bump there so I took care of it.~" He explained before strolling to our on-suite bathroom and cleaning up, I sat up and let a few pants leave my lips. Our door opened and Kihyun was standing there, I was still panting like a mad man. "Oh...Sorry, but uh...breakfast is ready, come down.." He said and quickly shut the door.