Three

Sehyuns pov

It's been a few weeks since the party and what has happened to Minhyuks hand, he has healed up perfectly. I was taken separately to the company to get my hair dyed.

Hair colour: 

[A/N: Yes, I forgot to mention I have face claimed A

[A/N: Yes, I forgot to mention I have face claimed A.C.E'S Wow for my main character x-x sorry...] 

I stared into the mirror and brushed my bangs down to cover my forehead, with a satisfied smile I got out of the chair and turned to my stylist. "Thanks, I look hotter now, right?" I asked towards her, she smiled and left me with no reply, I stared at her for a while before my manager swatted at my back. "Aish....Stop flirting with your stylist, you've got to join your members at the airport, you're going on a vacation for a break, remember?" He reminded me, "Ah right, us hard working boys really do need this vacation." I said with a smile towards our manager who basically dragged me out of the company. 

As we were driving to the airport I begun to sing along to Girls Generations Lion Heart, my manager enjoyed listening to me sing so he didn't tell me to stop or give off the expression he was annoyed by it. I pulled my phone out and looked at out twitter page, I pressed onto the comments and read some of them. 

Wonhosnipples: WONHO OPPA, YOU LOOK SO GOOD, I LOVE YOU!"

Minsunhine: Minhyuk, I love you but stop being a hoe for Jooheoooonie!

Sehore: You flirt! Stop looking so damn hot all the time! 

Joosdimple: Smile more baby boy! I love you! Spit more bars and become a GOD! iloveyouslotbemyhusband! 

Showkiftw: Shownu...hurry up and marry Kihyun already...

Sleepywon: ....There he goes again, serving looks....

Mamaki: You look like a daddy right now...omfg...

I blinked a few times and quickly got out of the comments, a shiver going down my spine as I smiled lightly. "Wow, our fans are crazy...just like us.~" I mumbled, "You bet they are, our poor security team has received some scars from the battle of fan wrestling." He informed me, "Awww...Hope they're okayyy~" I almost sung out, I was happy because of the few comments I read. 

My phone vibrated so I looked at it, it was Kihyun. 

Kihyun: "Where are you and Manager-nim right now?" 

Me: "10 minutes away from the airport, don't worry...Almost there." 

Kihyun: "Okay, send me a selfie of your new hair colour asap."

Me: "No, just be patient, small bean."

I quickly put my phone away to avoid the scolding texts from the groups "mother". I looked out of the window and sighed happily, spotting the airport up ahead and wriggling my fingers. "Are you excited to go to Florida, Orlando and visit all the Disney Parks?" My manager asked, "Yeah...It's going to be so exciting, I've never been to a Disney park before." I smiled at him and he chuckled lightly. "Same here, it'll be my first time as well." He leaned to see that we were parking up now, once the van had stopped moving we got out and let the driver go home.