Ten [+18]

Sehyuns pov

I woke up and felt someones arms around my waist, I felt around the chest I laid on and smiled, "Shownu hyung." I mumbled, tilting my head up to see him still sleeping. Slowly, I slid out of his arms and stepped away from him, trying not to wake him and the others up. Making my way up to my room I rubbed my head and groaned. "Why did I drink so much? I'm never drinking again...agh.." I opened my door to see my phone on the side, it begun to ring so I ran to it and quickly answered it. 

Me: Hello? 

Sister: Me and your brother are heading back to the USA now, I'm sorry we didn't get to come and see you, we've been really busy lately. We've dealt with your cousin, you literally won't see him no more. 

Me: Oh okay. 

Sister: We got you a present, to make up for all the time we haven't seen you....I sure hope you can drive. 

Me: You got me a car? How/

Sister: Boy, we run gangs, we've got a lot of money to spend. 

Me: Yeah, I know...Thanks Sis and Bro, I love you both, please get back safely.

Sister: We will, we love you more. Take good care of yourself and if anyone troubles you again, call us, okay?

Me: Yes sis, see you soon! 

She hung up first and I put my phone back onto the table, I received a text and it was an address. I got showered and dressed, so I could go and collect the car they have got me. 

Outfit: 

The boys were still a sleep, which was a surprise

The boys were still a sleep, which was a surprise...They must of drunk a lot as well. I grabbed my set of keys and tucked my phone into my shorts pocket, heading out to get the car. 

[ After Sehyun got the present. ] 

I parked it outside our home and locked it when I was out of it, it was a lovely white Range Rover. 

Car with roof up: 

Car with roof down: 

Car with roof down: