Movie Night

No One's POV
——————————

After Lucy got comfortable and  Mira started the movie. The lights were out and only the moon light shined through the windows. Mira, Laxus, Kagura, Rogue, Erza, and Jellal were on the big sofa couch. Gray, Juvia, Gajeel, and Levy were on the love seats. Natsu, Lucy, Sting, Yukino, were on the floor. Minerva was in a sofa chair, and Romeo and Wendy were sitting on a bean bag chair with Charla curled up in her lap. Happy was on Lucy's head, Lector in Yukino's lap, Frosch in Kagura's grip, and Lily was sitting beside Levy. Some of the girls were scared some of them weren't but Mira and Minerva were just watching there ships.

Levy was trying to hide being scarred of the movie but she stilled like some squeals slip out at some parts. She couldn't believe her self for being scared of this movie, but she was. "Gihee." She looked up at Gajeel "What?" She said crossing her arms. "Nothing besides the fact that your scared of a movie." He said mockingly. She huffed and looked back at the screen only to squeak as it was a scary part. "Sure about not being scared?" He joked and she looked away from both the movie and Gajeel. "Hey I was kidding, sorry shrimp." He said pulling her closer to him. She slightly blushed, but she didn't fight it. She tried to focus on the movie but then that got scary so she tried to focus on Gajeel but she got flustered, so now she was just trying to fall asleep. She eventually did, she was leaning on Gajeel and he still had his arm wrapped around her.

Mira squealed at the sight of them and Laxus chuckled. "I didn't know you where so immature." He joked and she huffed "Well get used to it because I only have three months." She said. "To do what?" He asked looking down at her. "To make all of my ships come true, duh!" She said like it was so simple to understand. He shook his head and gave a slight smirk as he turned back to continue watching the movie. "Your a strange woman Mira." He joked, but she smiled and turned her head back to the screen. "Thank you." She replied slightly blushing.

Lucy nudged Natsu slightly, he looked over to her "Whats up?" He asked. "What's up with Zach that makes you guys hate him so much?" She asked, she was planning on asking them tomorrow but nows probably better. He looked down and sighed, he wanted to tell her about the perverted stuff he whispers under his breath or how he just doesn't seem like a good guy, but he decided that she would probably just think that there jealous or he'll end up pushing her away. "Nothing just a little grumpy from the ride." He said trying to sound truthful. "Then how come Sting was so possessive of Yukino?" She asked. 'Why does she have to be so inquisitive.' He thought to himself as he tried to think of a lie. "He just doesn't want her to get hurt after all he's done to her?" He ended up accidentally making the last part sound like a question. "Oh okay.." she said continuing to watch the movie. She didn't buy what he was saying one bit, but she didn't want bother him. 'There's something up with the guys and Zach it's obvious.' She thought to herself. 'Eh maybe they just need to warm up to Zach.' She thought hoping that she was right, he seemed nice and she just wanted everyone to get along.

Kagura sighed "This isn't scary." She huffed to herself. She heard a small laugh and looked to Rogue. "What's so funny?" She asked. "Nothing." He said looking back at the screen. 'Weird' Kagura thought to herself but then the character did something stupid and she yelled out "DON'T SPLIT UP! ARE YOU CRAZY OR JUST STUPID?!" Everyone looked, some smiling and laughing, at her and she sat back down and blushed. "Sorry" she squeaked and Rogue chuckled. She growled and playfully punched him. "Stop laughing at me!" She whispered yelled. "Fine your no fun." He joked. "I'm fun just not at my own expense." She replied. He shook his head and continued to watch the movie. "Isn't everyone?" He mumbled. She stuck out her tongue at the comment and he rolled his eyes. "You not as mature as you seem." He said at her response, but she just did it again. He shook his head and smirked, she looked back at the movie only to get annoyed at how the main characters were kissing. "Killers on the loose let's get freaky.." she mumbled to herself and rolling her eyes. Rogue smirked at the comment but didn't want to seem creepy so he didn't laugh.

After the movie ended most of the girls and Romeo we're asleep beside, Mira, Erza, Minerva, and Kagura. So they decided to let the guys help take the girls into their rooms. The guys carried the sleeping girls into their rooms and Sting was carrying Yukino up the stairs when she started to wake up. She looked up at him but he didn't notice she was up so she pretended to still be sleeping. Even though it took all her might she somehow hid her blush. He opened the door not putting her down and laid her on her bed. He put some blankets on her "Night Yuki" he waved even though he thought she wasn't up. He walked out and closed the door behind him. She sat up and breathed, she held her head in her hands trying to calm herself down. 'It was just Sting carrying me. It was just Sting carrying me. Get ahold of yourself!' She thought over and over again. It eventually worked and she changed into her pj's and sat back in her bed. "It's just Sting." She sighed as she laid her head on the pillow and fell asleep.

The guys left and Mira closed and locked the door behind them. She sighed and said "Well I'm going up to bed." The other girls were cleaning up, Kagura was cleaning up spilled popcorn from when Wendy got scared and accidentally threw popcorn in the air and it fell down like hail on all of them. Romeo has calmed her down even though he jumped at that part as well. Mira headed into her room changed into a pink light somewhat see through nightgown and sat at her small desk. She opened up a journal and started writing down all of the cute things that happened with her ships. She closed her notebook and looked out the window. The moon light shun through giving the room a white glow, it calmed her and she sighed. "It wouldn't be that weird if I shipped someone with myself, would it?" She said to herself remembering a rule of shipping 'Never ship yourself with anyone, unless your dating or married.' She laid down in bed thinking about that thought.