Side Story

So I wanted to make a little chapter for Cobra X Kinnana so this is it it's in the same day as the last chapter and enjoy!

No One's POV
——————————

The beach was crowded and rowdy thanks to the guilds so Jellal left Erza after Kagura came up to them. He was looking for a quiet place to rest when he ran into a familiar dragon slayer. "Erik?" He said as the slayer turned around. "Jellal." Cobra said like he was expecting to run into him. "What are you doing here?" Jellal asked him. "We decided to come for a one day vacation, mostly because Fairy Tail and the other guilds were here." He explained and Jellal nodded. "Well cya!" Cobra said running past Jellal.

Kinnana's POV
——————————

I was talking with Laki when I heard someone call my name. I turned to see who it was but I wasn't expecting who I saw. It was Erik. I ran toward him and he stopped, I knew he never liked the romance stuff and running across the beach into your loves arms was near the top of that long list. I didn't stop and wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. He was surprised and I was too. He melted into it and wrapped his arms around me. 'Okay so running across the beach is a no but kissing on it is okay? I don't get you sometimes Erik.' I thought as he broke the kiss. He traced my down and I realized that I was wearing a bathing suit. "Nice bikini really reveling." He said and I rolled my eyes. "What's wrong you jealous?" I said jokingly. "Maybe." He said eyeing some guys around us. 'Why is he so jealous? I mean if he wants me than he can have me.' Then he laughed and I forgot that he can hear thoughts. "Is that true?" He said cockily. I just blushed and looked down. "Screw you and your super hearing." I mumbled. "Yeah yeah I know." He said lifting my face to his and kissing me again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he moved his hands to my hips. We broke off and I laughed. "What?" He asked. "Nothing just I thought you hated being romantic." I joked and he rolled his eyes. He picked me bridal style up and ran me into the ocean. I struggled but he didn't stop. "You bully!" I playfully punched him when he dropped me into a deep part of the water. "Hey love birds you done? I wanna go play volleyball Kinnana!" I heard and looked over at Laki standing by the shore. I blushed and Cobra growled and we started swimming back to shore. "Good come on let's go play!" Laki said as she dragged me off to the court. "Bye Erik!" I shouted out to him and he waved, I could tell he was smiling and so was I.

Cobra's POV
————————

I waved bye to Kinnana and sighed. 'Why can't we stay longer?' I thought walking back towards my set up. Then I was stopped when Sawyer shouted out "Say hi to your girlfriend ay?" I growled and flipped him off. "Asshole" I said to myself as I heard him cursing me out.

Well that's it I wanted to make this because I didn't it just be the same ships I might do it again sometime with another ship but I hope you enjoyed