Dinner Party

No One's POV
——————————

The girls hung out at the guys place, watched TV, and talked. The girls headed over to their room at 4:15 and told the guys to meet out in the hall at 5:45. Some of the girls took showers when some didn't and just changed into their dresses. They all had on their dresses they brought earlier and waited for the rest of the girls to get ready out in the living room. After all the girls were ready they headed out to the hall. Most of the guys had on a white long sleeve button up shirt with black pants, except for Gajeel and Rogue, they had on gray button up shirt. Laxus, Jellal, and Rogue had on ties. Gray was trying to tie one with out looking in a mirror, but was having trouble so Juvia went over to help him out. She tied it for it him and he slightly blushed. "There you go Gray-Sama!" She chirped "Thanks Juvia." He said and they walked with the rest of the group to the elevator. They all rode down to the lobby and Zach was at the counter he saw Lucy coming out and waved to her, but she didn't notice. They walked out and there was a limo waiting outside for them. Wendy fixed up the dragons and herself and the group got in. "So Sting whats up with this?" Rogue asked him and Sting cocked his head. "The dinner party?" Sting asked and Rogue rolled his eyes "Yes idiot." He responded and Sting growled. "Your so lucky that we're in a car," Sting growled "but the other masters decided to do this so that we could meet up with the other guilds. It's a dinner party but it's going to be like the grand ball. Food laid out and walking around dancing and stuff." He explained and Kagura nodded. "Huh I didn't know that." Mira said and then shrugged. "We probably should've worn something more fitting." Erza sighed. "What were wearing is fine, Bob said dress fancy but not too fancy. Whatever that means." She mumbled the last part and the others nodded. "Who's Bob?" Natsu asked. "The Blue Pegasus guild Master." Sting replied and Natsu 'ooooh'ed.
...
The limo parked outside the ball room and everyone piled out and walked in. Guys stared at the girls and girls stared at the guys. Master Makarov walked up to the group. "Hello children how have you been enjoying your vacation?" He asked even though it was obvious that he only came over to look at the girls. "Good thank you Master." Mira responded sweetly and the group walked off. Natsu and Lucy headed over to the food first, well Natsu more dragged her over. Romeo and Wendy went off to find Shelia, well Wendy dragged Romeo off. Sting, Yukino, Rogue, Minerva, And Kagura went off to meet up with Mermaid Heal and Sabertooth to see how they were holding up. Erza, Jellal, Gajeel, Levy, Juvia, And Gray went off to dance. Mira and Laxus were with her siblings and the thunder legion.

Lucy's POV
————————

Natsu has dragged me off to the trays of food and ate a bunch of it. I sighed handing him a glass of water as he was about to choke on a chicken leg. "Slow down, and don't you want to dance?" I asked him, and he looked up at me with a confused look. "If you want to dance, you can find someone-" He was cut off by I guess seeing something. "Hey Luce!" Zach said and I spun around. "What hey how'd you get in?" I asked. "I just walked in, it wasn't that hard." He explained and I laughed. "So do you want to dance?" He asked holding out a hand. "Of cour-" "We're already going." Natsu interrupted and dragged me off to the floor. "What the hell? I thought you didn't want to dance?" I said, but slightly blushing because of how close our faces were. "I changed my mind." He said as he grabbed my hands and faced towards me. I blushed as he looked into my eyes, he is kinda cute. We started dancing and I was staring into his eyes, he smiled and I blushed accidentally stepped on his foot. "Ow!" He said, "Sorry, Sorry!" I said smiling and let a small laugh slip out. We started dancing again to the music and Natsu kept saying how boring it was, I laughed at the some what clever ones. Then he frowned, "Whats wrong?" I asked and he shook his head. "Nothing, Nothing." He said giving his adorable smile. I looked behind me and saw Zach glaring at us, but it quickly changed to a smile and he waved. "Weird.." I mumbled turning back to Natsu and he nodded. "Yeah..." He said awkwardly laughing. We started dancing again, I looked up at him and he smiled. The orchestra stopped playing and he grabbed my hand and walked me to a table. "What's up?" I asked slightly blushing and looking up. "Nothing just you look good." He said smiling and I blushed harder. "T-thanks." I said and he laughed. "What?" I asked puffing my cheeks. "Nothing, I just don't get why your blushing." He said. "Because, because, because you." I said the last part quickly and quickly walked off. "Wait! Luce! What does that mean?" I could hear him shout out but I was just looking for Levy, or Erza, or someone.