Barbecue on the Beach

No One's POV
——————————

The group all went back to the resort to change for the barbecue. Mira unlocked the door and opened it "Wait out our And well head out together. Dress like everyday duh." She said then slammed the door after everyone was in.
After all of the girls were done changing they waited in the living room. Erza was wearing a sleeveless button up shirt and a short blue skirt with sandals. Lucy had on a pink shirt with jean shorts and pink sandals. Mira had on a red short, loose, summer dress with tan sandals. Minerva had on a tight blue dress and black sandals. Kagura had on a purple off shoulder shirt and black jean shorts with lavender sneakers. Yukino had on a pastel loose shirt and high waisted white jean shorts and white converse. Levy had on a shoulder less orange shirt with white short shorts, a yellow head band and yellow sneakers. Wendy had on a white shirt with black shorts and a red plaid shirt tied around her waist and red converse. They went out to the hall and most of the guys had on a shirt and  shorts. "Alright let's go!" Erza said pushing the elevator call button. The group piled into the elevator and Wendy pushed the lobby button. They're was a couple people at the next floor wanting to get on but decided to take the next one. They piled out of the elevator and into the lobby.
...
Once they got to the beach they could already smell the cooking food. They hadn't gone for lunch today and so they were all starving. The dragon slayers (expect Wendy) ran to get in line for the food and all the girls sighed. "I'll guess we'll wait." As the rest of the guys started lining up.

Lucy's POV
————————

Natsu was stuffing his face with food at a table. I just got my food and brought him over a water bottle. "Don't choke please." I said sitting down across from him and placing the water bottle in front of him. He opened it and took a long gulp. "Thanks Luce!" He said with a big grin. "No problem." I said sweetly taking a bit of chicken. He kept dousing his food in hot sauce every so often and asked if I wanted any. I always said no of course, I mean way too hot for me. He finished and was about to go for seconds, thirds, fourths? When he saw a couple of girls hula dancing and spun around and grinned at me. "No way!" I shouted as he begged me to try it. "What's wrong?" Levy asked coming over after she heard my shouting. "Natsu wants me to go hula dance!" I growled, but she just lit up. "That's a great idea!" She said happily as she dragged me off toward the group of dancers. "Nooo Levy-Chan please don't!" I whined as she asked the dancers if we could join them. They agreed and gave us a coconut bra and grass skirt. I sighed "I have to do this now don't I?" I whined and Levy nodded as we headed toward the changing rooms.
...
Levy pounded on the door. "Come on Lu-Chan! It's been five minutes!" She whined and I tied the bra and sighed. "Ugh." I said and walked out. She laughed at me "Nice look." She joked and I rolled my eyes. We ran to the group and they taught us what to do. We practiced for a couple minutes then they said that it was time to go out. I gulped But Levy had no problem with it. We walked out and started dancing. Our group was at front and Natsu and Gajeel were cheering for us. I blushed and looked out past them and saw a bunch of perverts. 'Ugh that's what I was afraid of.' I thought to myself as we danced. 'This is worse than when I had to dance in bunny costume with Gajeel.' I thought thinking back to that time. We were done and walked off stage. Natsu and Gajeel ran up to us along with Mira and Yukino. "That was great!" Natsu said and I blushed. "Thanks." I said covering my chest. "Yeah shrimp." Gajeel added. "Don't call me shrimp!" She whined and he laughed. "The outfit is a lot, I don't think I could do that." Yukino said looking at the other dancers. "I don't know I mean I think Sting would like it." Mira joked and Yukino slightly blushed. "Shut up." She said and Mira laughed. "I kinda like the outfit." Natsu said and I growled. "Of corse you would pervert." I hissed and he smirked. "Lu-Chan let's go change." Levy said and we walked toward the changing rooms again. We changed into the clothes we were in before and headed back out.

Erza's POV
————————

I sulked at a table. They didn't have any dessert! How could they not have dessert! Jellal walked over and sat down across from me. "What's wrong?" He asked. "They don't have dessert." I mumbled and he laughed. "You wanna go get some?" He asked and I brightened up. "Really?" I chirped and he nodded standing up. "Let's go, I think the bakery is still open." I jumped up and grabbed his hand dragging him towards where I thought the bakery was. We got there and they were just closing up. He ran ahead and stopped the door from closing. I ran up after him "Can we get a strawberry cake to go?" He asked and the bakery nodded. "Sorry for the inconvenience sir." I apologized. "It's fine, I remember when me and my wife were young and in love." He said giving a smile and frosting the cake. "Oh we're not." I said blushing. "Oh sorry for but your cake is ready." He said handing us the box. "It's okay sir, and thank you so much." I said again. Jellal paid even though I tried to pay for it myself. Me and Jellal walked out and waved goodbye to him. We walked back to the beach and sat down at a table I opened the box and took in the cake. The only thing that was wrong with it was that there was a small heart in the middle of it. I slightly blushed and Jellal grabbed two forks. "Why did you get two?" I asked and he cocked his head. "For you and me?" He said sitting back down. "Oh you thought that we were sharing this?" I asked. "Really?" He asked. "I'm joking!" I said and he sighed. "I thought so but I can never be sure when it comes to you and cake." He joked and I took a piece. We finished it up and he stared at me. "What?" I said slightly blushing. He licked his thumb and wiped a bit of frosting off my cheek. I turned as red as my hair and he laughed licking the frosting off his finger. 'How can he be so sexy yet so cliche at the same time?' I thought and he smirked again. "What?" I said. "Your cute when your flustered." He said and right back to me being "cute". I was about to say something when we heard a squeal. "What was that?" I asked looking around. "I think I know what." He said looking over at a pair of matchmakers. I growled and stood up. "Well this has been ruined." I said and he nodded.

Mira's POV
————————

Me and Minerva were watching Jerza for a while, and after they realized we were watching. I looked around and noticed that most people were gone. "Hey guys let's get going it's getting late!" I shouted out and our group all gathered around. "Alright let's go." Laxus said and we all started walking back to the resort. The resort was right on the beach so it wasn't a long walk. Me and Minerva were talking about what happened. "I'm just glad Zach didn't show up and hit on Lucy and Yukino." Minerva said and I nodded in agreement. "I know where does he think he gets off ruining our plans?" I complained. But we stopped talking about it when we got into the resort in case he heard us. We all piled back into the elevator and took the ride up to the rooms. We got out and exchanged goodbyes and good nights. I yawned "I'm going to bed goodnight!" I said seeing how a couple of girls were sitting on the couch watching tv. "Night" Kagura said and some other girls copied. I spilt into my room and pjs and then into my comfy bed. "This has been a nice day." I said out loud closing my eyes and falling asleep.

Well I hope you enjoyed. I think next chapter we'll I got nothing. But I'll think of something.