The Boardwalk

Wendy's POV
——————————

I woke up earlier than I usually do. I looked at my clock and it was six am. I flopped back down on my bed trying to fall back asleep but no luck. I stretched and got up. It was sunny out again and the sky's were clear. Charla was still sleeping so I nudged her awake. She woke up and stretched. "Let's go get breakfast." She said hopping down and walking towards the door. I nodded and followed after her. We walked out and down toward the kitchen. "Huh no ones up." I said looking around at the empty room. "Of course no one is up child, it's six in the morning and they're on vacation." Charla explained. I sighed and sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. "Looney tunes is on!" I said. "Don't you want to eat first?" Charla said sitting next to me. "I'll wait for everyone else." I said looking back to bedrooms. "Alright child."
...
A little later I heard a knock at the door. I stood up and opened it. "Hey guys!" I said and they came in still in there pjs. It was around seven and none of the girls had waken up yet. "Where are the girls?" Natsu asked looking around. "Still asleep." I said and they nodded. "I'll go wake them up." Natsu said running toward Lucy's room. "Natsu no!" We all shouted and he stopped. "Why?" He whined "Because it's a stupid idea toaster!" Gray shouted, here we go.

"What'd you say Elsa?"

"It's a stupid idea flamebrain!"

"Shut up magic mike!"

"Make me ash for brains!"

"Will you guys shut up before you wake up Erza." Laxus said rubbing his head. "To damn early for this crap." He mumbled. "I guess I'll make breakfast." Gajeel said walking toward the kitchen. "You know how to cook?" Gray asked and Gajeel nodded. "Cool." Gray added sitting down on the couch. "What the hell are you watching? Old ass cartoons." He complained and I growled. I snatched the remote from him and growled. "No! First come, first come!" I hissed. "Like I'm afraid of you Wendy." He joked. "Dragon slayer secret art!" I said then slammed him into the wall. "Ow.." he said and the guys laughed. "Nice wait to get beat up by a kid." Gajeel mocked from the kitchen Gray just groaned. I walked over to him and healed him. "Sorry Gray." He stood up and rubbed his neck "It's fine I brought it on myself." He joked. "Nice job Wendy." Erza said walking down the stairs, with Kagura following behind her. "Thanks I guess." I said sitting back on the couch. Romeo sat down next to me. "Gajeel are you cooking?"Erza asked and Gajeel nodded. She shrugged and sat down. Levy and Lucy came down next said good morning and Levy went over to help Gajeel with cooking. "So what do you guys want to do today?" Erza asked and we all shrugged. "Beach?" Lucy suggested but it was scraped. "I heard that there's a boardwalk not too far from here." Mira said walking to the couch. "That sounds fun." Lucy said. "As long as Wendy can fix me up for the roller coasters I'm fine." Natsu said and the other slayers agreed. "Sure I think I have a potion that fixes motion sickness." I explained. Yukino and Minerva came down next. "We're going to the boardwalk today by the way." Mira said and they nodded. "Breakfast is ready!" Levy said and everyone grabbed a plate. Eggs and bacon "I didn't know you were such a good cook Gajeel." Mira said. "Eh Levy taught me." He explained taking a bite of eggs. After everyone finished the guys left to go and get dressed and the we all headed into our rooms to change as well.
...
After I got dressed I waited out in the living room. I was wearing a gray tank top and white shorts with lime green socks and white sneakers. Mira was wearing a white tank top with jean shorts a pink jacket and pink sneakers. Levy was wearing a yellow shoulders less shirt jean shorts and a orange headband with blue sneakers. Lucy was wearing a white and blue shirt with a tan skirt and black boots. Kagura was wearing a lavender off shoulder shirt with black shorts maroon socks and black sneakers. Yukino was wearing a blue crop top and white high waisted shorts with white converse. Juvia was wearing a dark blue crop top black jean shorts blue socks with blue vans. We all walked out to hall and the guys were waiting for us. Mira asked "Everyone have money?" Everyone nodded, I've been saving up for days like this. We walked out and headed towards the boardwalk. It was pretty easy to spot because of all the roller coasters.  When we eventually got there most of us split up into groups. Natsu, Lucy, Yukino, Sting, Gajeel, and Levy went off to the roller coasters after I fixed them up. Mira, and Laxus went off somewhere. Juvia, Gray, Erza, Jellal, Kagura, And Rogue went off to the games. Minerva went off another way. And me and Romeo went off the games as well but another way.
...
Me and Romeo where walking around studying the games seeing which ones weren't rigged. We found a balloon pop that seemed easy enough. Romeo paid for ten darts for three dollars. "You get five and I get five?" I asked and he nodded. I hadn't actually looked at the prizes we just played to play. Romeo popped three and I popped four balloons. "Well you guys get to pick a large prize unless you want to pay for more darts-" "Were good" Romeo cut the guy off before he could finish. "You can pick out the prize." He said